• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching~

What's the status on your AssassinxTarget craving? Do you have any currently ongoing?

Last edited by a moderator:
gwynbleidd said:
What's the status on your AssassinxTarget craving? Do you have any currently ongoing?
I don't have any going on right now :3 If you want, I would love to do this pairing with you :D

Awesome! I'm wrapped up in some 1x1s now but it seems I have the free time for more, so if you're up for this it's wonderful. Did you have an era in mind for this? I'm more in the mood for something modern, and I'd like to play the part of the assassin.

gwynbleidd said:
Awesome! I'm wrapped up in some 1x1s now but it seems I have the free time for more, so if you're up for this it's wonderful. Did you have an era in mind for this? I'm more in the mood for something modern, and I'd like to play the part of the assassin.
Modern is my favorite era to play, so I'm down. I'm glad you said that cause I kind of wanted to play the part of the target :3 If it's possible, I would also be more comfortable playing the female, if that's okay.

Not a problem at all, I prefer playing males so that's also perfect. :) If you'd like, we can continue discussion through PM? Just so it's all in one place that's a little easier to get to.

todoke said:
Hi there-- I'm a newbie so I can't PM you... but I really like your modern arranged marriage plot!
Hello~

Great! We can do that plot if you want. Although I must say, I'm more comfortable playing the female, if that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back