• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching~

Huzzah, I'm interested in the Assassin and Target pairing. Unfortunately, at the moment, I don't have any plot ideas in mind, but I'll be more than happy to come up with a few through brainstorming, or when my eyes aren't as agitated from my phone's screen. xD

Bump~

So, I have a little disclaimer O:

I'm currently in university and there are certain time patches where I get too busy to basically do anything. It isn't that I want to quit the roleplays but in between days I forget that I do them. However, I really really really want to get back to writing and I'm in serious need of a stress reliever. So, if you don't mind occasional waits and inconsistent posting schedule, please send me a PM :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back