• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching~

Prince x Princess

--------------------------

There exists several Kingdoms in a nation, and the rulers meet every year to discuss affairs. Several of those times, the children of the rulers came to the meetings, and played with each other. Like this, a prince and a princess became best friends. However, at some point, the Kingdoms began to fight with each other, and the meetings stopped happening. Now, both of them are grown and hard at work with royal training. Due to the fighting between Kingdoms, they are forced to marry each other. However, due to the passing of time, they don039;t recognize each other as the childhood friends they were. Will they remember their past, or hate being forced to marry a stranger?

I'm interested in this one.

I'm interested in doing the Scientist x Experiment or Princess x Commoner. Just shoot me a PM when ever you have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back