• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching~

I've got a plot where it's both Prince-Princess and a little of Assassin-Target in with it, interested?

So, two countries are at war. It's a bloody stalemate. The two kingdoms learn of an oracle that would provide information to tip the scale in one way or another. However, the oracles knowledge can only be obtained by one of royal blood.

Our characters would be a prince and princess from the opposing countries, on a boat of a neutral nation headed to the island where the oracle resides. We both have the same orders, to kill the other. However, all each of us know is that the other is on the boat.

Does one betray the other, or does an unlikely romance interfere?

You guess correctly, but they'll be secondary, and minor characters. Would you like to do this in a thread or in PM?

Hey there. I'm looking for a challenge, just to sharpen my skills a bit. To that end, if you're willing, I'd be interested into stepping into *any* of these roles, of your choice, to see if I could adapt to it. Would that suit you?

Okay I have a prince x princess plot if you would like to hear it? I really want to try it out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're still looking, I would be interested in possibly roleplaying with you. If you're interested, PM me so we don't clog up your recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back