• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Searching for Daylight [1x1 rp search thread]

Daylight Fantasy

a prophecy told
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Daylight Fantasy! I'm turning 23 this year and have been rping since I was 15(7-8 years)! I'm looking for people to rp some fantasy plots with me, please dm if you're interested!

Some things to keep in mind:
-Age: I prefer to rp with those similar age as me but at least be older than 15 to rp.
-Writing style: I write around 300-1000 words per post. The word count changes on how i'm feeling but their usually around that range.
-Posting: My minimum for posts are 1-2 per week but I might write more often depending on how busy I am.
-OOC and RP's: I absolutely love ooc's! I'm always down to geek over our characters, rp and any other topic we bring up!
-Where to RP's: When it comes to 1x1 rp's, I perfer to have rp's on site. I can rp through pm's and public thread, whichever ones tickles you fancy ^^
-Ghosting: I'm quite fine with mild ghosting but I'll appreciate it if you tell me if you're going on break/hiatus.
-Romance & LGBT+: I'm open to romance and LGBT themes/characters, as long as our oc's have some sorts of chemistry with each other.

I'm down to rp any plots that you guys have in mind but these are some possible plots that I have been eager to rp for:

Plot 1: The Chosen One's Mentors
It has been 5 years since the two chosen ones saved the world from the demon lord. They were celebrated by the nations and were offered to stay in the kingdom's palace. The first people the chosen ones wanted to bring to the kingdom to share their fame was their mentors who taught them everything. Everything was going smoothly with the preparations, however, suspicions that the demon lord was going to remerge from the dead due to the increase of demon activities surrounding the kingdom's lands. We will be rping the mentors in this plot.

Plot 2: Magic School for Future Heros
This plot is something loosely inspired by My Hero Academia as our characters enroll to a magic school for heroes and have to fight villains. I'd only watched up to season 3 so my knowledge on My Hero Academia's future seasons may be limited but I thought doing an rp on this theme would be interesting.

Plot 3: The Classic Isekai School Storyline
Like as the title for this plot suggests, this is one of those classic isekai plots where the mc reincarnates to a fantasy world and has to learn magic through a magical institute. I'm aiming for a world that has elements from the animes "The Reincarnation of the Strongest Exorcist in Another World", "Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun", "My Next Life as a Villainess" and maybe a hint of "Puella Magi Madoka Magica". We can plot more about the worldbuilding through pm's!

Last edited:
bump! I've added another plot to the list uwu

8114d1b851f5eba230feb10578c554cd.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back