• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for Zelda RP partners (Ganondorf/Ghirahim)

FragRaptor

Hello~ I'm new in these parts. I've heard good things. Apologies for any mistakes with this site, I haven't been here for too long and I'm still learning how it works and what the rules are.

Let me start off by telling a little about myself. I'm in a number of different fandoms, but right now I mostly focus on Zelda and D&D. I also love Transformers, Gargoyles, all OCs, and other general fantasy/sci fi things, though they haven't really held my primary interest lately (Well, excluding OCs since they're such a broad category!) I'm mainly looking for a Zelda RP in a semi-original universe.

A little background info: I'm 24, and I've been rping for close to a decade at this point. I'd prefer to stick with someone of the same age group. Too much older or younger starts to make me uncomfortable. I personally prefer third person, long term or semi-long term stories, in paragraph format. Sometimes I'll end up playing multiple background characters, though for the most part I try to stick with the 'main characters' and only occasionally switch off to other filler characters to aid the story. I generally also prefer to rp in private since sometimes I'm a touch insecure about others reading in on things until I get more settled in with partners. I should also mention that I'm currently working a full time schedule with overtime so I'm not always constantly available and my responses can sometimes take a little while.

It's okay if you don't have a vast knowledge of the Zelda lore, but it would be nice if you had a general familiarity with it. The story is a reverse take on Ganondorf's perspective, where instead of being an evil dictator, he was actually just a struggling King trying to earn the help of Hyrule's assistance for his dying people. The story would essencially see the King of Hyrule as the true villain, unbeknownst to Link and Zelda. You would be playing Ganondorf, and I would play (mainly, since I also tend to take on several background/filler characters to progress stories) as Ghirahim, a relic sword hosting a demon spirit who hopes to aid Ganondorf in his struggles to save his people and stop being seen as a villain in the eyes of the Hylians. It IS a ship story, so there would be some mild romance, and I would be more than happy to elaborate more on the dynamic of their relationship if you were interested. For the most part though it would remain fairly mild, more of soft comfort/hurt than anything. I am okay with more mature themes but I try to keep stories plot-focused and use it mainly for character development. I've written out a fair bit of plot for this world and events likely to happen, so if you're interested in that sort of thing, I'd be happy to explain more! I'm used to DMing games in Dungeons and Dragons so I like to write out plot ideas and see where they go as events unfold.

Please feel welcome and let me know if you're interested in such a story! I've been dying to share this plot with someone who might also be a Ghiradorf shipper, or who I might be able to convert into one~

tumblr_pnll2k8Pdq1qih14g_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back