• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

forgot10

24 : HE/THEY
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Keeping it straight forward as I can make it:

I am looking for a writing partner(s) to explore certain topics, themes, and character dynamics

I go by Red (he/they), I am 24, and looking to write on a semi-regular basis (ideally at least once a week). I have ADHD and am just generally slow, so please be aware of that. English is my first language, I am happy to write with those that are comfortable with the language and extend patience to all and any mistakes/errors. I prefer befriending those I write with and I enjoy talking OOC often. Especially if it means sharing headcanons or ideas. I have experience writing on Discord, and am able to write here or there. I am open to other writing methods as well. I am not comfortable writing 1-on-1 with minors at this time. But I am open to group RPs with those under 18.

The examples are canon characters I am willing to write as well! But if you prefer OC writing, then I am prepared for that too.

Character Types I Write (or have written for years):
• Troublesome problem causers, both petty crimes and serial killing types (Jinx from Arcane, or Dabi/Aizawa from MHA)*
• Grizzled, tired, and wisened beyond their years (Arthur Morgan from RDR2, or Geralt from the Witcher)
• Disliked by the world they're in, but loved by the internet (Staci Pratt from Far Cry or Kieran Duffy from RDR2)
• Prideful genius that flies too close to the sun (Tony Stark from Marvel, not RDJ)*
• Fallen angels, dishonored royalty, forgotten heroes
• A gentle soul that cannot do harm and wants the best for everyone

Dynamics I Crave:
These are not automatically romantic in nature and can be up for interpretation.
• Typical mentor & student, bonus if reluctant and they grow from enemies to friends
• Calm & chaotic
• One brain cell shared between them
• Polycule
• Enemies to friends, or friends to enemies :)
• Childhood friends, neighbors, or sweethearts
• Healer & anyone, bonus if its 2 (or more) healers
• Always injured but never hurt taking care of rarely injured and makes a big deal of it type of relationship
• Tall and short, big and small
• Mortal and immortal, ooh to out live your loved ones
• Heroes and villains, sometimes its ok to have chemistry with your worst enemy
• Highborn and lowborn interactions, think Princess x Pauper stuff

Themes or Genres to Explore:
• Found family
• Romance (I have no preference of ship)
• Heists/thrillers!! Steal the king's jewels lets go!!
• Hero to Villain arc, Villain to Hero arc, I love moral shifts or moral greys
• Rags to riches (or riches to rags)
• Deep platonic love, familial or not
* With these not being medieval or fantasy based examples, I am all for alternate universes or crossovers.

Writing Preferences:
3rd person perspective (willing to do 1st person in some cases) with no asterisks. OOC communication is a must, as I have to share funny memes even if it has nothing to do with a current roleplay.

I generally expect a reply every so often, IC or OOC, as I know life is busy and hectic for us all. No pressure from me to work at a quick pace as I am a slow writer. :)

Reply or PM if you are interested, please let me know your alias, age range, what interests you, and anything you find important to mention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back