• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Sci-fi Partners!

Mkrimsin

Heyo ,
I’m Mia, and I come to you, dear reader with a simple request. Would you like to roleplay? I have a specfic sci-fi plot in mind that I think would be pretty interesting. Here are some basic skeleton points, we can flesh out important plot details later.

• The story revolves around the idea of a virus.
  • The virus happens to be harmless to most. But it can be fatal to few, and beneficial to even fewer.
  • By beneficial, I mean one of the side effects are superpowers.
  • ᶜˡᶦᶜʰᵉ, ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ.
  • The story will take place in a world like, or very similar to the one we actually live in. It will also take place in a modern time period.
Said powers aren’t crazy mutations like the hulk or the flash, but rather... slight... advantages. (Think watered down Luke Cage.)

Now to plot/logistical stuff.

• I will play as a character that is part of a gang bent on destroying the virus and its hosts. She wouldn’t have any powers herself, just guns, street training, and resources.
  • Your character would most likely be one of the hosts of said virus. Our characters would occupy the same town, with two different agendas, causing obvious tension.
  • To add onto said tension, maybe our characters can be having an affair beyond the masks and not even know that it’s their sworn enemy.
  • ᶜˡᶦᶜʰᵉ, ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ
  • Though I usually prefer FxF, for this RP, I could honestly go either way.

Again, these are basic plot ideas, we can flesh out the details together later.

Logistics:
  • I’m in the EST time Zone
  • I’d prefer you’d be 18+ if you wanted to rp mature themes (within site rules).
  • I roleplay in a literate style, meaning long-ass openings and 1-2 paragraphs per response (it always ends up shorter by the middle of the RP but that is the plan ?)
I guess that’s all for now... if you’re interested, PM me. Unless you still are under your annoying 10+ post bondage, then just comment me to PM you. First come first serve ig... hopefully people will click this.

K byeeeee

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back