• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for rp partners! (fandom list)

Hello! I was wondering if we could do a double for Boku No Hero Academia? If you don't know that anime then a double for Mystic Messenger? I can't send message neither cuz I'm new. ;;

Hello! I was wondering if we could do a double for Boku No Hero Academia? If you don't know that anime then a double for Mystic Messenger? I can't send message neither cuz I'm new. ;;

Hey! I've only really watched the first season of BNHA but I'm 100% down if u wanna double Mystic Messenger! :)

Hallo & cheers – was wondering if you had any char / ship / era / scenario preferences for Harry Potter roleplay? I've been thinking about a postcanon Drarry type thing or something, but I'm poking around and open to other stuff as well :)

Hey! I'm c or cain! 20, they/them. I'm searching for rp partners who would like to rp over discord with me. I'm a literate roleplayer with over five years experience roleplaying. I can do any writing length that is most comfortable for my partner. Generally i enjoy rping fandoms, but don't mind ocs as long as they're fandom based. I love m/m, f/f, f/m, canon/canon, oc/canon, oc/oc all the same - im open to doubling as well although im new to it! I don't have specific plots in mind and am open to really anything / coming up with ideas together. ( this is a new account so i cant send messages so please message me if interested. c: )

Fandom list:

Anime:
- Magi: the labyrinth of magic.
- Hunter x Hunter.
- Yugioh: DM and GX
- Pokemon
- Durarara

Other:
- RWBY
- Steven Universe
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus.
- Mystic messenger
- a lot of RPG horror games.

i've seen a lot of anime/shows/game, so if u wanna rp something you don't see, just ask me if i've seen it because i'm probably forgetting a lot hahaha.
(forgot my pass to old account so redoing this)
I would love to do something Mystic Messenger based with you, I usually play MC ~ Is there any one specific you'd like to pair with her?

Hallo & cheers – was wondering if you had any char / ship / era / scenario preferences for Harry Potter roleplay? I've been thinking about a postcanon Drarry type thing or something, but I'm poking around and open to other stuff as well :)

hello there! i've mostly rped marauders era in the past but im always happy to try new things as well! i'm pretty much a multishipper and open to most ships so if u have any cravings for a pair hmu!!!! ;3:c

I would love to do something Mystic Messenger based with you, I usually play MC ~ Is there any one specific you'd like to pair with her?
im pre much open to playing any charas, tho zen, jumin, v and 707 are who i think i'd write the best of the cast lol - do u wanna double? :-)

hello there! i've mostly rped marauders era in the past but im always happy to try new things as well! i'm pretty much a multishipper and open to most ships so if u have any cravings for a pair hmu!!!! ;3:c

Yee-haw! I've got a Drarry craving rn but I'd be up to do something Marauders too; I never have and think it could be fun. I can't actually send messages yet (RIP new member block), but if you'd like to spin out either of those hmu!

Yee-haw! I've got a Drarry craving rn but I'd be up to do something Marauders too; I never have and think it could be fun. I can't actually send messages yet (RIP new member block), but if you'd like to spin out either of those hmu!
im down to drarry! (if this site lets me, ill dm you lmao) i've usually rped sirius in the marauders era~

I've got a more in-depth Drarry prompt on my seeking thread here if that's up your alley but lmk either way, I'd also be down for marauders era shenanigans! (Do you have a preferred marauders ship?)

I've got a more in-depth Drarry prompt on my seeking thread here if that's up your alley but lmk either way, I'd also be down for marauders era shenanigans! (Do you have a preferred marauders ship?)
i'd be happy to write that with you, but i've never written draco or harry so i might be shaky with my portrayal. My favourite Marauders ship is wolfstar. :bishiesparklesl: tho i love shipping sirius around~~

i'd be happy to write that with you, but i've never written draco or harry so i might be shaky with my portrayal. My favourite Marauders ship is wolfstar. :bishiesparklesl: tho i love shipping sirius around~~

If you're more used to Marauders, I'd be cool to try that – I've been wanting to try it out and would be cool with being Remus if you prefer Sirius. If you have any ideas or want to start something like that, feel free to pm me. :)

Hey! I'm c or cain! 20, they/them. I'm searching for rp partners who would like to rp over discord with me. I'm a literate roleplayer with over five years experience roleplaying. I can do any writing length that is most comfortable for my partner. Generally i enjoy rping fandoms, but don't mind ocs as long as they're fandom based. I love m/m, f/f, f/m, canon/canon, oc/canon, oc/oc all the same - im open to doubling as well although im new to it! I don't have specific plots in mind and am open to really anything / coming up with ideas together. ( this is a new account so i cant send messages so please message me if interested. c: )

Fandom list:

Anime:
- Magi: the labyrinth of magic.
- Hunter x Hunter.
- Yugioh: DM and GX
- Pokemon
- Durarara

Other:
- RWBY
- Steven Universe
- Harry Potter
- Percy Jackson / Heroes of Olympus.
- Mystic messenger
- a lot of RPG horror games.

i've seen a lot of anime/shows/game, so if u wanna rp something you don't see, just ask me if i've seen it because i'm probably forgetting a lot hahaha.
(forgot my pass to old account so redoing this)
Are you into persona 4 or 5 by chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back