• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom searching for rp partners! (fandom list)

I've written izaya in the past before, but I'm open to trying new things and charas too! (:
I usually play Celty, Vorona, or Anri! Do you have any ship preferences? (I’m not a Shizaya person, but I’d be willing to try playing Shinra to do Shinzaya!)

I usually play Celty, Vorona, or Anri! Do you have any ship preferences? (I’m not a Shizaya person, but I’d be willing to try playing Shinra to do Shinzaya!)

I'd be keen for some Shinzaya! I can also attempt to play other characters if you have something in mind. ?

would you happen to know Voltron? If so maybe we can do something with Shiro and Adam? (Becuase in my world Adam lives)

Hello love! would you be down to dabble in either harry potter or percy jackson/heroes of olympus? I have a couple of OCs i might be interested in playing and doubling works for me too if you want!

Hello love! would you be down to dabble in either harry potter or percy jackson/heroes of olympus? I have a couple of OCs i might be interested in playing and doubling works for me too if you want!
I'm always up for some harry potter and pjo! doubling works fine with me!! Shoot me a DM if you want to plot something up! (:

Hi there! I’d love to do a Pokémon roleplay, if you’re up for it! I can’t find many decent Pokémon roleplayers out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back