• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheTinyCatbug

No, I have not too many cups...
Hi! I am searching for roleplay partners. My writing/roleplay style is very descriptive and long for the most part.
I go well with any genre, I also roleplay any sort of character. I am mainly interested in stories that are well thought out and like has defined rules of a universe before starting. With deep characters and relationships that evolve throught the roleplay.

My prefered gender of character to play is any. I do not have a preference really, I like to adapt to the partner and what kind of story we are telling within our universe.
(Side note, I prefer to have no negativity towards the LGBTQIA+ community if we did not agree on it while discussing story.

Also, I do not roleplay any exsisitng characters. So OC or original stories mostly.

The languages I roleplay in are: English & Swedish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back