• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Searching for Partners....

Jdgate

About Me:

Hey everyone, I’m Jdgate, but most people shorten it to Jd. I’m currently 22 years old and work nights at a mental hospital (excuse odd posting times). I have been roleplaying since I was 12-years-old on various sites. I typically prefer modern roleplays over fantasy, but with a good enough plot, I can be persuaded to try something new. I do singles and doubles. Typically, I play females, but I can play males.

Requirements:

· Spelling and grammar do not have to be perfect, but should be understandable.

· NO ONE LINERS!!!! Please, I find it frustrating and difficult to reply when someone only gives one sentence to work with. Typically, I will stop replying if this is a reoccurring thing.

· Must at least post a minimum of a paragraph per reply. (On my worst days I can still manage to post a paragraph). I typically write anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs, but I can do more. I usually match the length of my partner's post.

· MxF Pairings; I'm willing to try MxM, but I do not have a lot of experience.

· Bolded items are the role I prefer to play. If not bolded I can play either role.

Fandoms

· Harry Potter

· Criminal Minds

· House M.D.

Pairings

· Student/Teacher

· Doctor/Patient 

· Adoption (I have an idea for this one)

· Rich Kid/Street Kid

· Runaways

· Arranged Marriage

· Celebrity/Non-Famous Person

· Stalker/Person stalker is stalking

· Single Father/ His kid's teacher 

Plots

TeammateXTeammate with a Twist (MxF)

Character A’s world is turned upside down when Character B is recruited to join their college baseball team. Character A begins to become friends with Character B; however, A soon starts to question everything when A realizes that he is developing feelings for his “male” teammate. A has always considered himself straight, but B is making him question everything. But Character B is keeping a secret from her teammates and coaches. She knew her baseball talents would not be taken seriously in a male-dominated sport in order to follow her passion B has been impersonating a male. However, after an injury at a game one night B’s secret will be outed to the team. How will Character A react? Will he feel betrayed that B lied to him? Will he pursue his feelings for B? How will the team react in general?

(I would prefer to play character B in this situation.)

Adoption Roleplay

Three years ago, a small town in the northern part of the United States was shaken by a horrible crime. Two parents were found murdered in their home and their young child, who months before had made the news after an IQ test revealed her genius status, disappeared without a trace. The five-year-old was assumed dead after months of searching. However, a strange 911 call would change everything 3 years later. A severely abused child was brought into the hospital by EMTS. The little girl was scared of her own shadow and refused to speak. Malnourished, covered in bruises, and cuts, her bright green eyes win the heart of the doctor assigned to her case. Said doctor is determined to earn the child’s trust and during this journey, the young girl manages to weave her way into the doctor’s heart….Can the child learn to trust again? Will social services allow the two to be together? Or is she damaged beyond repair?

(I would prefer to play the child in this situation. I also thought about turning this into a Criminal Minds role play where one of the team members and his significant other (OC) decide to adopt a girl they recovered from a case. If we choose to do this I have no problem playing the canon team member and even a male canon member.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there, I'm new to the site and can't pm just yet, (I'm working on that.) but I was wondering if the Teammate×Teammate with a twist plot was still available? I can meet all your requirements, and I work and attend college, so my posting times will also be a bit weird. In terms of your typical posting length we match up quite well, as I typically do anywhere from 2-5 paragraphs as well. Anyway if there is more you would like to know about me or my writing style just let me know. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Howdy, I was hoping I could do one of the plots you suggested. They're both really well put together, and can tell you're a good RPer from the word choice and fluency of it. I honestly really like your style too. I haven't done a modern/realistic kind of RP in a while, meaning I've been craving it for a bit. I'd be happy to play the role's you're not interested in. I'd be able to keep up with you. The only problem I usually have with making multi paragraph posts is when the other person gives me 3 paragraphs of redundant crap and nothing to build on, but I don't think we'll have that problem. If you're interested in RPing with me don't hesitate to contact me any which way.

I am very interested in a Criminal Minds RP. I have a few Ideas and I am very open to other idea's. I am willing to double characters.

Hello! I have saw your advertisement here and are interested in Rping with you! :3

Though of course, if you wish to take me up, PM me and i'll discuss details! o3o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back