• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for partners (on the hunt again! 02/20/17)

srtgirl

Hello there! 

My name is Amy, and though I am new to this site I have been roleplaying for roughly twelve years and I absolutely love it! I'm always looking for new partners! I work full time, and also have a part time job as a cocktail waitress. But usually I can respond at least once or twice a day. On my days off, I am basically at your disposal. I prefer to play female characters, however I am more than happy to double, all you have to do is ask!  Characters in italics are the characters I play in these pairings. Also I'm more than willing to roleplay via kik or email! On average my response length per character is 2-4 paragraphs. 

Please note pairings with mulitple * next to them are pairings I'm really craving! :smile1:

- Marvel -

Bruce Banner x Black Widow*****

Bucky Barnes x Original Character 

Loki x Original Character 

- DC - 

Joker x Harley Quinn***

Joker x Original Character 

Other Canon x Harley Quinn

- Crimson Peak - 

Thomas Sharpe x Original Character******

- Harry Potter - 

Severus x Original Character (Marauders Era, or AU)*****

Remus x Original Character (Marauders Era, AU, or Trio Era)

Evan Rosier x Alecto Carrow (Marauders Era, or AU)

Lucius Malfoy x Alecto Carrow (Marauders Era) 

- Once Upon A Time - 

Killian Jones x Emma Swan

Killian Jones x Original Character 

August x Original Character 

Jefferson x Original Character 

- Crossovers - 

Deadpool x Harley Quinn

- Supernatual - 

Dean Winchester x Original Character 

- Ouran Highschool Host Club - 

Kyouya x Original Character*****

Mori x Original Character 

- The Mortal Instraments "Shadowhunters" -
Simon x Original Character****

- The Infernal Devices - 

James Carstairs x Original Character 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I would love to do OUAT- Jefferson or Killian, I don't really care which one. I would also be open to doing Bucky Barnes as well. Just let me know! @srtgirl

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to do Joker and Harley Quinn. I saw suicide squad and loved how their relationship was so different from the rest. 

Hello! I would love to do OUAT- Jefferson or Killian, I don't really care which one. I would also be open to doing Bucky Barnes as well. Just let me know! @srtgirl

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the delayed response! I would love to talk to you about an OUAT rp. :)

I would love to do Joker and Harley Quinn. I saw suicide squad and loved how their relationship was so different from the rest. 

Let's do it! 

Do you double?

Yes I do!

HI I am looking for a Killian and Emma rp partner if you are interested

I would be! If you are still interested please message me! 

Hi there! I'm so sorry for the delayed response! I would love to talk to you about an OUAT rp. :)

Let's do it! 

Yes I do!

I can do OUAT double. Did you want to chat via PM?

Let's do it! 

Yes I do!

I'm so sorry, I forgot to reply! Do you have a preference between Jefferson and Killian? 

Would you like to discuss this in PM?

Hello! I'd be happy to play Remus for you -- Au, Marauders or Trio era -- if you could possibly play Draco Malfoy for me! PM me if you're interested :3 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back