• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for M/M ships for Fandoms + Originals

DigitalPopsicle

tastes like static

Hey! My name's Digi! I used to be around RPN maybe 2+ years ago but I sort of dropped out of it for no reason in particular. I'm back now! I was craving more roleplay in my life so I thought I'd crawl back and see what was around XD

If you want to RP with me just comment below or PM me with whatever has grabbed your attention!

'Rules' For RPing with Me
- Be over 18. I'm sorry if this seems specific but I'm 28 and it makes me uncomfortable to RP with people younger than 18.​
- Talk to me about ideas. I don't mind just letting the story take us where ever it wants but I appreciate the conversation about ideas beforehand.​
- Let me know if you want to drop or won't post for a while. Sometimes people don't click, or they get busy, and that's fine. I'll try and keep you updated too.​
- I only RP M/M romance. I don't play female characters and I'm not interested in M/F or F/F.​

About Me
- I'm a 28y/o transman just looking for a chill RP time. I've got a partner and two annoying but adorable cats!​
- I live in the UK and work on a night shift with a random rota, I might not always be around to reply straight away​
- I'll always aim to reply within a week at the most and will try to tell you if I'm too busy to keep to that schedule​

Cravings are in Red, preferred characters are in italics.

My Fandoms and Ships
My Hero Academia
Aizawa/Present Mic
Fatgum/Rappa
Fatgum/Aizawa​
Endeavor/Hawks
Final Fantasy 7
Cid/Vincent
Rufus/Tseng​
Rufus/Reno
Cloud/Barret​
Final Fantasy 14
Aymeric/Estinien
Thancred/Urianger​
Cid/Nero​
Final Fantasy 15
Noctis/Gladio​
Ignis/Prompto
Cor/Nyx​
Persona 5
Akira/Ryuji​
Akira/Yusuke​
Akira/Iwai​
Fate/Grand Order
Waver/Iskandar​
Gilgamesh/Enkidu
Gilgamesh/Ozymandias
Emiya/Cu Chulainn
Critical Role
Caleb/Essek​
Caleb/Mollymauk​

Fandom Worlds To Play In
What I mean here is playing OCs in the fandom world but not including canon characters
Pokemon
Trainer/Villain​
Trainer/Trainer​
Pokemon/Pokemon​
Digimon
Chosen/Chosen​
Chosen/Digimon​
Digimon/Digimon​
My Little Pony
Any Male/Any Male​

Original Pairings and Worlds
MC - My Character, YC - Your Character
Pairings
Werewolf/Human
Demon/Human​
Dragon/Human​
Mafia/Civilian
Pirate/Merman
Florist/Tattooist​
Royalty/Thief​
Mage/Summon​
Worlds/Settings
High Fantasy​
Modern Fantasy​
Pirate Ship
Coffee Shop​

Ideas
none at the moment, comment/DM with some!

Last edited:
The pirate - merman idea is the perfect bait to catch me! I'm so interested in this so PM me if you're still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back