• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for Long-Term RP Partner

volchan

Dearheart
Helper
Hello! I'm currently looking for someone to RP with. I prefer the more submissive roles (male or female) and am looking for someone to play as a male. I tend to enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, steampunk, and dystopian themes in my stories. I try to post frequently and generally I can post at least once a day. I tend to post at least a couple paragraphs per post (depending on what I'm working with), but can write more if the situation calls for it. Also, I should note that I'm open to romance/cuteness/cuddliness in the RPs, but I would like to make the focus less on intimate scenes and more on building an interesting story/plot.

Here are some things I'm looking for in a partner:

1. Someone who is willing to play a male/more dominant character.

2. Someone who posts at least a couple times a week.

3. Someone who is at least semi-lit (as in writing enough for a decent response and having few grammatical errors).

4. Someone who contributes to the story's development and can help generate ideas.

Some pairings I would be interested in (my preferred role is in bold; also I'm open to more ideas if you have them):

*=pairing I'm currently most interested in
^=Has a plot/partial plot in mind (is open to change)

Human/elf*

Familiar/sorcerer, mage, god, etc.

Peasant/Knight or Lord*

Evil genius catgirl/boy/Secret agent or bodyguard*

Scientist/experiment*

Alien or android/human*

Human raised by monsters or beasts/Beastmaster*

Time traveler/person from the past or future*

Prisoner of war or captive/soldier or general*

Golem/Wizard or Sorcerer*

Sacrifice/A god or powerful being *

Someone living on a reclusive or hidden island/Castaway

Guardian/Traveling merchant

Bloodslave/Vampire or other bloodsucking creature*

Scientist or Citizen/Drone*^

Dreamer/Someone or something in the dream

Pirate/Sailor*

Space traveler/Space traveler (this one could be done in several different ways)

Dark elf king/human

Reanimated person
/necromancer

Nightmare beast/fox girl (this one is more fleshed out) ^

Merchant/runaway slave *

Soulless/soul wielder*

That's all I have for now. If you have any questions or are interested in roleplaying with me, feel free to send me a PM or comment on this thread. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
I'm interested. My schedule is a little up in the air right now, but I should be able to post at least once or twice a day. I have to ask, though, whether you have any plots in mind for the pairings? I think I could do any of them, though I have more experience in sci-fi/fantasy. Let me know!

Hmmm...there are a couple of ideas I'm interested here, however I am worried you'll be playing "bitch" characters. A type of character characterized by their rebellious and uncooperative attitude which annoys the heck out of me. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ummm nope. My characters tend to be balanced. They have their moments, but it's not their defining characteristic. 

Alright. The dreamer, the golem and the sacrifice ideas seem appealing to me. PM me?

also, what do you mean by "blood slave"?

I am going to be entirely honest, I did not notice the posting date until I decided I wanted to reply. That said, now that I already find myself here and typing, it seems silly to back out on my attempt now. Should you no longer be in search of a partner, feel free to let me know and we will part ways. On the off chance that you are still searching for someone to meet your roleplay qualifications, please consider me for the following pairs you've made available:

• Familiar/sorcerer, mage, god, etc.
  • Golem/Wizard or Sorcerer
  • Fictional character come to life/Fan or Creator
  • Sacrifice/A god or powerful being

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you.

The hermit x castaway sounds VERY fun. I would love to discuss it with you. I would say I am a fine writer, preferring smaller, 1 to 4 paragraph posts, allowing for quicker, less power gamed roleplay. Please PM me, I'd love to consider other plots but that one sounds very fun and unique.

Define post limit.

Hmmm...well, I don't really care all that much how long it is, at long as it's no shorter than a paragraph. It really depends on what's in the post and how much I have to work with. If you mean my post limit, I usually mirror the post I'm given. On average it's about 3-4 paragraphs.

Hmmm...well, I don't really care all that much how long it is, at long as it's no shorter than a paragraph. It really depends on what's in the post and how much I have to work with. If you mean my post limit, I usually mirror the post I'm given. On average it's about 3-4 paragraphs.

Oh, I typically post a paragraph tops or a paragraph and a half. Sorry...

Hey! I’m super interested in these ones!

• Peasant/Knight or Lord*
• Scientist/experiment*^
• Nightmare beast/fox girl (this one is more fleshed out) *^
• Merchant/runaway slave *^

I would love to hear your ideas for them!

Hey! I’m super interested in these ones!

• Peasant/Knight or Lord*
• Scientist/experiment*^
• Nightmare beast/fox girl (this one is more fleshed out) *^
• Merchant/runaway slave *^

I would love to hear your ideas for them!

Thanks! I'll PM you the details here shortly : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back