• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for literate long term partner!

Hannahbobana

Certified Mess
Hey hey! My name is Hannah and I am on the lookout for a new long-term literate roleplay partner. I am a student in college and juggle a part time job. With that said, please be patient with me if I seem slow in responses. I will try to at least manage one a day, however it’s more likely I will write much more than that! Life happens sometimes. I have been roleplaying for well over 8 years. I typically try to write at least two paragraphs with each entry, but sometimes I can get a little too into and write many more. I much prefer the female role and prefer F X M pairings.

Onto some prompts ideas: (These are subject to change. Don’t be shy to add to these or suggest something new! I love to bounce off one another’s ideas.)

1. The year is 1895 set in the heartlands of America. Towns and ranches are massively spread out and are difficult to come by without riding by horseback. During a stormy evening, a critically wounded stranger is found lying in tall grass. His breathing is shallow, and it appears that he is barely clinging onto life. A small ranching family graciously takes the man back to their home to try and save him. Fortunately for the stranger, his life is saved. Inconveniently, he finds himself falling head over heels for the old man’s daughter. The only problem however is that he is a wanted criminal.

2. It is 1912. The grand ocean liner, The Titanic, is just about to set sail from South Hampton to New York. The ship is one of the most beautiful and impressive man-made creations to date. Although part of steerage, a young woman boards the ship in high hopes for a better future in America. During her voyage, she is captivated by a young man. He is well dressed and groomed, very obviously a first-class passenger. She finds it so strange he spends so much time with the lower classes.

3. Her father is an unsuspected serial killer. She is unaware of his horrific affiliations. He is controlling and overly protective, a traditional stickler for rules. His daughter, however, is a rebellious unyielding young adult. She makes sure to keep her romantic relationship with the neighbor boy under lock and key. However, things turn sour as soon as her father finds out about the undercover relationship.

Hey! All these sound super interesting, but I gotta say I prefer the first prompt. I am definitely open to playing the male role. Shoot me a pm if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back