• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for fandom and originals!

Gobbee

Rp-obsessed goblin
πŸ…΅πŸ…ΈπŸ…½πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…»πŸ†ˆ...
It's probably been long enough of a mixture of lurking and going on hiatus... I guess it's finally my time to begin the search!

3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Hey all! I'm disco, and I'm on the hunt for a few partners to get my write on with! In the near future, I plan to come back to this thread to spruce it up and really make it shine, but as it's currently midnight the day after Christmas, prithee, gimme a break and please continue reading. If afterwards you'd like more than what's here, I have docs for samples, some of my ocs, plot ideas, ships I like, and even a masterlist of all the fandoms I'm into. It's a shameful amount of useless documentation. I love it all.

As a precursor, here are some basics about me:

Β° 𝙸'πš– 30, πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πšŽπšπšŽπš› πš πš›πš’πšπš’πš—πš πš πš’πšπš‘ πšπšŽπš•πš•πš˜πš  πšŠπšπšžπš•πšπšœ.
Β° 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎 πšŠπš—πš’ πšŠπš—πš πšŠπš•πš• πš™πš›πš˜πš—πš˜πšžπš—πšœ πš˜πš˜πšŒπš•πš’, πšŠπš—πš πš πš’πš•πš• πš›πš™ 𝚊𝚜 πš™πš›πšŽπšπšπš’ πš–πšžπšŒπš‘ πšŠπš—πš’ πšπšŽπš—πšπšŽπš›.
Β° 𝙸'πš•πš• πš›πš™ πš‹πš˜πšπš‘ πššπšžπšŽπšŽπš› πšŠπš—πš πš‘πšŽπšπšŽπš›πš˜ πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœπš‘πš’πš™πšœ.
Β° 𝙸 πšŒπš˜πš—πšœπš’πšπšŽπš› πš–πš’πšœπšŽπš•πš πš•πš’πšπšŽπš›πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπšπšŸπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽπš, πš‹πšžπš πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš‹πšŽπšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ πš’πš—πšŒπš›πšŽπšŠπšœπš’πš—πšπš•πš’ πš–πš˜πš›πšŽ πš‹πš˜πš›πšŽπš πš πš’πšπš‘ πš πš›πš’πšπš’πš—πš πš—πš˜πšŸπšŽπš•πšœ πšπš˜πš› πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πššπšžπšŠπš—πšπš’πšπš’. 𝙸 πš πšŠπš—πš 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’, πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŽπš—πšπšπš‘ πš–πšŠπšπšπšŽπš›πšœ πš—πš˜πš.
Β° π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšπš˜πš πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšπš˜πšžπš‹πš•πšŽ, πšπš›πš’πš™πš•πšŽ, πš˜πš› πš–πšžπš•πšπš’πšŒπšŠπšœπš.
Β° π™°πš•πšœπš˜ πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšπš˜πš πš— 𝚝𝚘 πšŒπš˜πš—πšœπš’πšπšŽπš› πšπš›πš˜πšžπš™πšœ- πš‘πš˜πš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πšπš‘πš’πšœ πš’πšœ 𝚊 𝟷𝚑𝟷 πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘ πšπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš.
So that aside, I'll make things simple for now. Here's a list of fandoms I'm most immediately interested in writing around. I'm open to oc x oc, canon x oc (with doubling), and in some cases, Canon x Canon. I am very open to new stories with new characters within these familiar settings, and am also open to using the world as a basis for other settings we build together based on those worlds' rules.

Legend of Zelda - PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME GANONDORF X ZELDA *sob*
Mario Bros Universe - OKAY BUT ALSO GIVE ME BOWSER X PEACH (are you sensing a theme surrounding my sensibilities yet?)
The Elder Scrolls
Game of Thrones
Labyrinth
ATLA/LOK
Danganronpa
Star Wars
MCU
Pokemon

MKay, now that those are listed- here's a list of tldr styled plot ideas (which you can ask for more one), general themes, and ideas for original rps that have been floating around in the ol' noodle lately. If anything here or above strikes your fancy, message me or comment!

Blurbs:
monsters. vampires. evil.
Light does not always mean good.
A lich desperately tries to remember his past.
A ghost living in a home pc falls in love with the pcs user.
A train hopping crust punk meets a ghost while on the run.
A fallen star is caught and kept.
A faerie and a goblin meet.
Magic or monster schools
Arranged marriages
A princess falsely accused of murder goes on the run.
A prince in disguise has taken on a life of crime.

Ah shit we accidentally caused the apocalypse.
Stowaways? On my vessel? Its more likely than u think.
Androids have feelings now and it sucks.

fairy or elf / vampire or other dark creature
vampire / human
god / mortal
demon / angel or other dark/light archetypical pairings
dragon / humanoid
naval captain / stowaway
mob boss / citizen
superhero / supervillain
serial killer / investigator
serial killer / citizen
Bounty hunter/outlaw
outlaw/sherriff
outlaw/outlaw
farmhand/outlaw

More in-depth:
- There's something dire down in the mines to the east of this old Western town. Folks keep goin' in to investigate, disappearin' for days at a time, then comin' back all different-like with the lights gone from their eyes. What could be happenin' out there, sheriff? (horror/western)
- A high-fantasy world's balance is shattered when the source of magic is destroyed. How will the people of this mystical land navigate a now mundane life, and how can they survive when so many magical devices go defunct and awry?

- A no-magic world is suddenly spun into chaos: an apocalyptic event leads to the sudden introduction of magic into a world that had previously never known it. In the post-apocalyptic (and mystically-charged) ashes of a world that once was, how do the survivors compete for resources and control?

- A star falls from the sky! They're rare, and it's dangerous to be one. Are you the star, hunted and lost? Or are you someone who finds a star?

- A lich (my character) is rumored to live in the castle at the foot of the mountains, only a mile or so from your town. It's said they're a true villain, the worst of the worst... but what is the truth?

-Arranged Marriages between physical embodiments of the seasons or planets

-A sailor, pirate, or other seafarer keeps noticing the same shape in the waters near their ship. After a terrible storm, the ship wrecks… now, one’s a mermaid, one’s a sailor, and they’re both idiots trying to find their way back home.

-Disaster has struck! A grisly assassination attempt leads a bodyguard to quickly usher their liege to safety. Drama ensues!

-In a dwindling-magic world, those who cling to the olde magicks and the old way of living struggle against the new capitalist society and its nonmagic technology. In one still-magickal neighborhood where our story takes place, shopkeepers fight against nonmagickal gentrification in an effort to keep their businesses, communities, and traditions alive.

- An ancient evil has been kept locked in a gem for thousands of years. This being once nearly brought about the end of the world- and its power, if freed or put in the wrong hands, could cause the same all over again. What a shame that its prison has just been found and sold once again!

Last edited:
Oh! Also, I'm oocly very friendly and tend to love sharing memes, anesthetics, art, etc about our pairings or whatever else it is we end up vibing on in ooc. I'll rp just about anywhere. Also, if you have ideas I'm open to hearing those as well. I'm just a spooky goober out here looking to write more, Das all.

Update: I added more byehehehe

Tbh I haven't made it any prettier yet tho, sorry guise

Hey! I would be interested in a β€ŠATLA or Game of Thrones. I was wondering too, though, if you have seen House Of The Dragon. We can DM for info and such if you'd like!

Hey! I would be interested in a β€ŠATLA or Game of Thrones. I was wondering too, though, if you have seen House Of The Dragon. We can DM for info and such if you'd like!
Right now I have a couple of conversations going surrounding ATLA, so if you're down to hash GoT/HotD, send me a DM!!!

What type of Star Wars rps are you looking for? :)
I'm very into swtor-Era stuff with force sensitive apprentices and stuff, but I'm also very into all of the film eras, and will honestly vibe off of any number of settings for it lmao. I've got too many stars wars ocs to list in a comment, and nothing to do with any of them 😭 have you had any big ideas as of late? Any pairings or canons you're obsessed with?

I'm very into swtor-Era stuff with force sensitive apprentices and stuff, but I'm also very into all of the film eras, and will honestly vibe off of any number of settings for it lmao. I've got too many stars wars ocs to list in a comment, and nothing to do with any of them 😭 have you had any big ideas as of late? Any pairings or canons you're obsessed with?
So I was looking for an Obi Wan x OC rp between the 3rd and 4th film! Maybe a mix of a Kenobi and Andor type of RP if you’ve seen either of those :) if not it’s okie I would just be in that era

So I was looking for an Obi Wan x OC rp between the 3rd and 4th film! Maybe a mix of a Kenobi and Andor type of RP if you’ve seen either of those :) if not it’s okie I would just be in that era
You know... I haven't seen either of them yet??!?!?! I was planning to watch kenobi this week though.

Lemme brush up on my obi skills though, I've played him a few times. PM if you're still into it!

Hey, I am curious about an elder scrolls based rp and also some of your blurbs, I'm pretty rusty with writing (getting back to rping after a break for a few years) but if you have any interest in creating a 1x1 rp please let me know!

Hey, I am curious about an elder scrolls based rp and also some of your blurbs, I'm pretty rusty with writing (getting back to rping after a break for a few years) but if you have any interest in creating a 1x1 rp please let me know!
Yoooo! I'll shoot you a DM because I'm terminally looking for elder scrolls!

I saw SWTOR being mentioned, and I know my time has come.. been craving a setting in that period for ages.
I will however leave this on, I must be in bed note so I will either contact you tomorrow or feel free to contact me back.

Hey friends! Tysm for checking out my search thread :D I think for the time being I've got enough to work with for a while- so I probably won't be accepting any further partners if we haven't been talking already. Don't feel afraid to comment or message me about potential future partnerships though, and if you have any groups to advert to me I'll still check em out! :D I'm here to make friends and stuff just as much as I'm here to get my 1x1 fix goin, hehe.
Thanks again, and I'll post in here when I'm back to searching. ^w^

Hey I'd be up for a roleplay on Game of Thrones if you're still interested ! You can pm me if you'd like to discuss it some more

HENLO FRIENDS I am back from being in hiding, again. Aaaand I'm boosting this thread once more to see if anyone out there wants to RP! Especially if it's letting me be a video game princess with a video game villain. Listen man, I've got needs and I'm not ashamed to bad-guy-chase. Hope everyone's having a great day~! May the 4th be with y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back