• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for DC Story!

xCeleste

Regular Decorated Emergency
Hello all!
My other search thread turned up some great partners! I am currently looking for my biggest craving at the moment. Please take a look and let me know if you’re interested! I would so love to dive into this idea.

Joker x Harley Quinn.
Nolan Universe Batman role play. I want to pick up where the dark knight leaves off. The Joker arrives to Arkham to find him assigned to a doctor who is more than what she appears. This would be an insanity filled role play with plenty of gritty dark themes, some comic cliches and exploring the partnership and toxic relationship between the pair.

About me!

- I tend to write longer posts and love details and diving into a character. Character development and conflict adds to the fun.

- I like darker, gritty themes. Horror, bad guys and questionable motives. We can discuss any themes that make us uncomfortable. With that said, we will be fading to black.

-I am in my late 20s. I work and have a family, I post 1-2 reply’s a week.

- I will RP through PM or the threads. I’d like to keep it on the website.

Hi there! This plot is a classic. I’d love to write Harley if that’s alright with you and you’re still looking!

Hi there! This plot is a classic. I’d love to write Harley if that’s alright with you and you’re still looking!
Hey! It’s such a classic! I’m currently looking for someone to play Joker for this idea.

If you’re interested in a DC story and playing around with some of the villains definitely shoot me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back