• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♡ searching for an rp in thedas ♡

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Hey guys, I'm Solavellan trash and this fandom is all that's getting me through 2020 so, what's up guys, I'm here to find some new rps!

about me-
College student, polisci major w/ a minor in writing, writing in lowercase letters for the ~aesthetic~. I've been roleplaying for about eight years now, I hecking love it, and I consider myself to be fairly good at it. I don't have a ton else to say just about myself, honestly, cause most of what I've got relates to -

my writing style-
In my roleplays, I prefer about 2 - 4 paragraphs per reply, at an intermediate level of writing. I can definitely do more or less of either, though, and I try to match who I'm writing with. I do prefer to play female characters, but I'm looking for more practice writing male characters, and I'm always up for doubling! As for where I'm gonna write, I'm pretty adaptable, although roleplays through PMs on here are definitely my favorite. At the end of the day, I'm fairly adaptable about everything--heck, if you'd rather write something totally different than Dragon Age, I'd love some original plots too--I'm just super excited to find some roleplays o(*°▽°*)o Other than that, let's talk a lil' bit about -

what i'm looking for-
Honestly I'm looking just about any roleplay that's dragon age related! OC x Canon & OC x OC pairings welcome, as well as any other plots you might have or want to brainstorm! I'll list a few pairings here, and if it has an *asterisk next to it, I have a plot idea to go along with it. More *asterisks, more ideas!

♡ Solas x Lavellan ***
♡ Anders x Hawke **
♡ Iron Bull x Cadash *
♡ Sera x Lavellan

canons can play- Just about any of them, honestly! Although I have the most experience writing as Cullen & Solas, I can make any of them happen!

That's all from me for now! Send me a message if you're interested!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back