• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for a writing BFF

aka_kitsune

I thought I'd go ahead and offer my services to anyone who is looking for a long term partner(I am relatively adamant on having an RP that is long term). I am totally open to any ideas, playing either male or female, and can acclimate to any perspective.
I lean more toward fantasy, adventure, pirate stuff, romance, and horror-ish genres, so hopefully that will give you some idea of my writing comfort zone(I don't mind venturing out, mind you).
I would really like for the person I write with to not give me one post week. Life happens, sure, but, at least, let me know.

With all of this being said, we can go into the story having prepared a setting and established characters or completely winging the whole thing and seeing where the story takes us. I'm fine with all styles and all lengths, but please tell me what you'd prefer and if you will drop me if I don't meet a particular word count.

Feel free to message me if you're looking for something fun and totally fantastic(or if you just want to chat)! I look forward to hearing from any of you that may find this post tempting.

OVERVIEW:

Post length: Any
Tense: 3rd person
Frequency: As often as possible
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Romance, Horror, pirate

Last edited:
Hello! I'm kinda new to this site but I'd be interested in seeing if we'd make for a good RP pair. I guess, let me know if you want to talk!

Dmed ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back