• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Searching for a RP partner — Male OC needed [ THE GAP BETWEEN US ]

Morpheuz

Morpheuz

The Dreamer

Hey! I'm Morpheuz. I'm very new to this site. However, I have been roleplaying for 5 years now, mostly on Amino. I'm seeking Romance rps. It could be the main or side focus, I just want the possibility of something might happening. Furthermore it would be nice if you could guide me through the basics on this site. I'm not sure if people roleplay in the PMs here or on forums, so if you could take the lead of setting up the roleplay it would be such a blessing. Please PM me if your interested.

𝐎𝐎𝐂

• Female​
• I'm in my early 20's​
• I would prefer you to be 18+​
• My time zone is CET​

𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

• Third person, past tense.​
• Literate to advanced lit.​
The length of my responses are around 2-4 paragraphs. However if I'm vibing with you and the story it can go above that. I expect the same literacy from my rp partner. I understand sometimes there is not a lot to say, but generally I like detailed responses that match the length of mine.
• Visuals.​
I often add pictures of my oc‘s outfit or the setting to enhances the ambience. Sometimes I even send videos of my oc or music that goes with the situation. It would be nice if I see effort, that you try the same. It makes the roleplay a bit more interesting and fun, in my opinion.
• Grammar.​
I‘m not going to rage out when there is a typo or you forgot a comma. A proper english is enough, as long as I understand what you mean and wanted to say. English is not my first language, I do my best to have a proper grammar and good vocabulary, but I apologize beforehand if I mess up.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑

• Pairing FxM​
• Playing female.​
I have both male and femlae OCs. But for the plot I have ind mind, I would like to play the female part.
• Use of realistic faceclaims.​
• Character sheet.​
I would like to create a character sheet before starting to roleplay. Nothing too fancy, just the basics so we have a overall good understanding for each other's characters. I think the rest of character development will come naturally while roleplaying.

𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐘

I totally understand, that people are busy. It‘s the same with me. Writing and roleplaying is a side activity so I don’t completely lose my shit. In the beginning I might reply very fast around every couple hours, since being very enthusiastic and excited to start. But generally you can expect a response per day from me.​

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

I prefer to build the story together. So please if you have any ideas, twist or preferences tell me so we can include it. Of course, there are going to be times were our characters are fully happy and lovey dovey, but I like when they go through some shit. Drama is they key. I get boring fast, so let‘s be creative together. Creating a unique story, talking about ideas and where the story should lead are very important factors for me.​

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

I will let you know if I get bored or too busy and want to end the roleplay and leave. I know it can come off very harsh and mean, but I prefer it over ghosting or forcing myself to continue. I expect the same from you.​

𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 — 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐔𝐒

Muse A is a single mother and well known business woman. She got divorced from her husband a year ago, simply because of communication problems and lacking chemistry. Maintaining a stress free life as a mother and simultaneously being a CEO of an investment company isn't always easy. Having still a good relationship with her ex-husband, who helps her out in raising their son and still carries deep feelings for her she hesitantly gives responsibilities away and takes her duties as a mother very serious.​
Muse B is a young student in his early twenties. Hard working, handsome and lively. Through various coincidences both meet constantly. Be it in a guest lecture Muse A gave, her son's kindergarten where Muse B is picking up his little cousin/niece, in Muse A's usual restaurant where Muse B started to work as a waiter/barteneder etc. Slowly but steadily a relationship starts to blossom. Will Muse A dismiss the age difference and see Muse B as a potential partner? Is Muse B confident enough to start a relationship with an older woman, who has a child and will he be okay with the publicity he will gain?​
𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄
Instead of a simple student Muse B could become Muse A's bodyguard.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back