• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Searching for a partner, mostly fandom roleplay's but will consider original!

issanicole_

Hey guys! I'm a newbie here on RPnation, but have heard good things about it.. so figured I'd give it a shot, right?

As the title states, I'm looking for a descriptive (typically I try and go between 10 - 30+ lines! ..10 being the absolute minimum otherwise I get bored .-.) partner to hopefully roleplay a fandom with! If fandom's are your thing, feel free to suggest original ideas- and if I like it enough then we can figure something out! c:

FANDOMS (**= I'd be okay with this, ***+= Les'a do theeees!, and no stars= I'm indifferent about the fandom!):
- Divergent******
- The Walking Dead***
- Harry Potter
- Grey's Anatomy *********
- Breaking Bad **
- IT 2017 version

These are the only ones I can think of at the moment.. but feel free to suggest some other fandoms!

Last edited:
I'd love to do a Divergent RP. What were you thinking?
I’d love for this one to use OC x canon character.. but would be fine with OC x OC as well! Pretty much following the same plot as the movie or book, with our own ideas thrown in of course! :) If you’re still interested or would like to discuss it further.. send me a PM! c:

Hey guys! I'm a newbie here on RPnation, but have heard good things about it.. so figured I'd give it a shot, right?

As the title states, I'm looking for a descriptive (typically I try and go between 10 - 30+ lines! ..10 being the absolute minimum otherwise I get bored .-.) partner to hopefully roleplay a fandom with! If fandom's are your thing, feel free to suggest original ideas- and if I like it enough then we can figure something out! c:

FANDOMS (**= I'd be okay with this, ***+= Les'a do theeees!, and no stars= I'm indifferent about the fandom!):
- Divergent******
- The Walking Dead***
- Harry Potter
- Grey's Anatomy **
- Breaking Bad **
- IT 2017 version

These are the only ones I can think of at the moment.. but feel free to suggest some other fandoms!
i can do the walking dead. i prefer oc x cannon. and willing to double.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back