• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for 1x1!

Burning_Heart

Writer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone!
So while I've been on the site for around a year, I've only done one thread that died around this time last year and I haven't had a chance to familiarize myself with the website all that much.
So hopefully I'm doing this right?
I'm just looking for other people to write with so I can get back into it.
A few things you should probably know, though:
1: I would appreciate anyone that I write with to be at least 18+. I like romance sprinkled into my stories (not a necessity but that's just me) and being in my twenties, I don't feel comfortable writing with minors.​
2: I'm a fairly literate writer, so paragraphs are kind of a must. Doesn't have to be anything major, but I want to be able to work with what my partner(s) is giving me!​
3: Communication is key to me. Let's talk about our stories and plot ideas. Let one another know when we can post or when we're taking a small hiatus or anything like that. If we can't communicate via message here, I'm willing to give my Discord info.​
4: Decent grammar, please. We don't need to try and decode one another's posts.​
5: I don't deviate from mature themes, so if that's something that bothers you, please state so upfront. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable.​
Now, as for what I'm interested in/looking for (anything in bold is something I really wanna do right now):
Sci-fi
Fantasy​
Modern​
Romance
Marvel/DC
Apocalyptic/Dystopian
Horror​
Mystery​
Mafia
I'm not specific to pairings. I write for both male and female characters (I lean towards female but I'm ok with male or doubling up) and I'm ok with LGBTQ+! I myself am pan so it is not an issue for me.
That's all I can think of right this second, but if anything else comes to mind then I'll be sure to add to this thread.
Thank you for looking it over and please reach out if you think there's a possibility we could write together or that I might be a fit for you!
Much love and have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back