• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for 1x1 RPs

The Merle

Smug Witch Seeks Good Times
Hello!
I’m searching for interested individuals for some different universes and maybe even fandoms.
Please read my requirements before contacting!

About Me
I do Oc’s, Don’t mind/care if you want to do a cannon character or not.
My characters are mostly Female or Non Binary
Won’t roleplay as Male if it’s not platonic or I feel like that would fit me best so please don’t ask
I have a couple of own worlds I’ve created that we could roleplay in, but mostly I’m up for anything vaguely matching my searching.

Searching for:
Fantasy/Medieval setting
Interesting character dynamics, not strictly romance but a mix
If Romance, a slow burn
Action, Drama, Adventure, your typical shenanigans
Just a fun time tbh

Requirements
Good grammar and preferably immersive writing style. Don’t make a text wall and don’t do one line replies, you know the deal
Platonic or Romantic relationships but no instant love unless it’s obsessive ( it’s not reciprocated)
Slow-burns for romance
For shippings I do F/M, F/F, F/NB, NB/F, NB/M, NB/NB
Sorry I’m not into doing M/M
I’m not comfortable RPing with anyone under 16 years old.
Good Pal with interesting ideas, just run into my PM’s if you need more information or have an interesting scenario/setting/character/anything
Now for my own worlds/characters I’ll just do a quick summery which you can contact me about if interested. I have more and I’m really not requiring we do any of these.

Bird Universe
The Birds have taken human/semi-human form and walk the Earth alone. The different spices have built rich cultures, engaged in wars and political strife. We join them in a time of harsh social debate and revolution. Our characters form an unlikely alliance among the chaos.

Of Beasts and Witches
The different bloods are irked about each other. Werewolves, Humans, and many more clans fight, break peaceful pacts and pillage one another. Among this chaos, a mysterious presence watches the blood spill from every side. She hopes to help the side she believes the most in, to avenge the innocent fallen and rid the world from the corrupted masters. But she’ll need help.

For More information or even the slightest interest please contact me via PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back