• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

spicyhotdad

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(WIP: Unloading all my plots slowly.)

Hello there!
I'm coming back from a long break of forum RP and looking for partners to help me write little stories in my universe I've created.
Very new to this site and haven't formatted with BBCode since maybe 2010 at the latest.

About Me:
  • Queer af - afab nonbinary pansexual.
  • 15+ years of RP experience on forums, MMOs, and TTRPGs combined.
  • CST with a random schedule. I can post at least once a week, but mostly more.
  • Only RP with people who are 18+. I don't expect anything too risque, but I would rather not take the chance as my themes are more mature.
  • I try to match my partner's post length, but I can vary in length of responses as needed. I try not to do too much because I'm a very tired individual.
  • Queer af - afab nonbinary pansexual.
  • Romance is my #1 goal in RP, but I need plot as well. Heavy romance > heavy plot is just fine.
  • My preferred pairings are MxM first and MxF second (I can play either role in MxF one but I prefer female role.)
  • Love to plot, converse, gush about our characters, make little cute ideas together. I want a friend!
  • Discord is spicyhotdad
Tropes and Pairings:
  • Enemies/Rivals to Lovers
  • Forbidden Love
  • Love Triangles
  • Power Struggles

• Noble x Noble
  • Noble x Servant
  • Noble x Rogue
  • Deity/God x Mortal
  • Vampire x Thrall
  • Vampire x Vampire
** Currently craving a MxF pairing!

People these days were anything but hospitable. It only took a moment's interaction with any single person to realize that and the reaction of the man that met them in the lobby did not differ from the rest. Even having a gun pointed in your face became a daily occurrence. The girl stopped her inspection of a wall in shambles at the man's entrance and pulled out her own gun from her hip holster.

"Put it down." Her voice came harsh and intimidating, not once wavering in fear from the other man's aggression. She had faced men twice his size with twice the firepower. Not much rattled her. Her partner turned a blind eye to her actions.

Kindness was more of a suspicious reaction. Everyone had grown accustomed to hatred and hostility, but no one remembered how to act in the face of kindness, especially not how to reciprocate, as far as the new world was concerned. But sometimes, some things came as naturally as riding a bike.

The blonde man stepped forward between the girl and the younger male's guns. If they were to shoot him, then so be it; he'd had worse pain. If anything, he could take the man down in one swing with how much his muscled frame towered over the other. There was no worry.

"I'm aware," He chuckled beneath a charming white smile, "That's why I have plenty compensation for my request, if you'd hear me out." He cast a sharp glare in the younger man's direction and the girl behind him lowered her gun with a scoff.

"You must be Nemo." He spoke to the man that hadn't jumped them at the door, "Actually, we should probably find a place to talk. If your guard dog wants to take a hike, that'd be great. He can play with the big dogs outside." He pulled a pack of cigarettes from the pocket of his, what appeared to be army surplus grade 'survival' pants and lit one up for himself. It was a nasty habit that grew stronger in the stress of it all.

The girl snatched the pack and the lighter away from him and pocketed them into her own bottoms that looked to be an unfortunate smaller pair of the man's own. She glared at him to which he responded with a shrug.

"So, we gonna talk or what?" Nobody had moved yet and he grew impatient watching the younger man stare at them, "What I'm offering is probably going to be a deal of a life time, but if you ain't interested, then I might as well fuck off, huh?" He pushed the hair that fell into his face back and it fell along with the rest at his shoulders.

The night died down into silence while the two of them shared their false heartbeats and breathing in a gentle rhythm. She felt comfort in this - in Isaac. She would die if this were to end. If she could spend eternity embracing him, she would and never let go.

"Why can't I hold you like this forever? Why can't I have you all the time - any time I desire? I wish to adore everything about you every moment of every night." Sienna's voice came as merely a whisper.

"Darling, you know why." Isaac said it so simply.

"... Then I suppose these moments are enough. I wish I could cherish them longer." She rubbed her cheek against the crook of his neck, holding in her tears.

"I cherish every moment I spend with you, mon trésor. You are the most beautiful, the most desired, the most cherished thing in my life. You're a beautiful work of art, the best of mortal and kindred design in creation. I am lucky even to be blessed by your presence, much less your love." Isaac spoke so sincere that Sienna couldn't disbelieve him.

"Will you be here when I wake?" Her voice trembled.

"I must leave early in the evening. You most likely will still be resting," Isaac noticed the way her demeanor changed, "I will be sure to give you a kiss before I go. This room is for you to sleep soundly tonight. I fear the coming days may not give you such a reprieve."

Sienna nodded. What else could she do? Begging, crying, complaining, even trying to physically stop him never worked. Isaac would always be married to his work. She slid from his lap onto the bed and coaxed him to spoon her. She held tight to his arm as they slept and night fell. Isaac left Sienna with a gentle kiss that would never make her heart feel full.

Marlowe stood at the precipice atop London’s Shard, eyes cast down at the lights of traffic as the mortals made their way through the city - so small and insignificant in the grand scheme of things. All of them, mortals and kindred alike, were only a drop in the ocean; in the stars; in the eternity of eventual entropy. No matter what happened, the world would carry on.

The breeze scattered Marlowe’s thoughts, surely as though to leave him breathless, had he any breath in the first place. Sometimes he forgot he had a raging beast clawing its way out of his soul.

The horizon drifted further away and the world melted into a hazy array of lights.

Orpha… something about her… Their initial meeting she had taken his arm at the behest of the Prince. Now, she seemed to do as she pleased, evidenced by how she spirited him away with no orders to do so. And so easily did he follow. It had been so long since Marlowe had been weak to a woman’s whimsy. Orpha was beautiful, she was strong, she was wild and unpredictable; all things Marlowe had never been. He craved it.

When he turned back to look at Orpha, bleary eyed from the lights of London below, he caught a glimpse of Heather in her. He wondered, if his life had not been destroyed, would he have been whisked away by Heather’s inquisitive nature just like this? Would the two of them stand on the precipice and gaze down on the city below. Would they hold hands and watch the world decay around them?

When Orpha spoke, Marlowe didn’t smile, though there was humor in his words... In her own way, Orpha cared. But maybe her words were misguided - or even duplicitous; Marlowe wouldn’t say anything. If he had never been embraced, he would never be here debating on whether or not to jump from 80 stories high.

Orpha spoke and Marlowe turned, only minutely this time. In her hand she held a four-leaf clover - her “gift to him”. Interesting. Was it luck that he needed, or a way out of all this madness? He huffed out a small laugh and reached for the tiny bit of life in his cold, dead hands. The little things that kept them human, he supposed. A mournful smile crossed his lips as he placed the clover safely in his breast pocket near an unbeating heart.

Orpha left him to brood with a departure kiss; her scent and lipstick lingered.

Lao actually did crack a smile and a huff at Jude’s deadpan sarcasm. Something about Jude was just so intriguing. Maybe it was all Lao’s desire to destroy his existence to an atomic level, but it led him to twinge an inkling of feelings for Jude.

“Mmm, I see we’re getting existential at 5 in the morning over milkshakes and chicken nuggets.” He half teased at Jude, but it was clear he had no ill intentions with it. He sat and reflected as the banal droning of the talk radio continued muffled in the background.

“You know…. I didn’t want my life to turn out like this. It’s not like I enjoy living the life I do. I mean sometimes it’s good but for the most part it’s lonely. This is the only way I seem to be able to fill all that empty space. It used to be survival and now it’s a vice.”

Lao scoffed, “But what would you really know? Guys like you are the ones keeping me drugged and intoxicated enough to just feel something.” He shook his head and let the conversation fall short.

Plots:
The universe these plots are in is an alternate late Victorian to Edwardian era where ghosts, demons, etc exist. Occultism is far more powerful but still kept in the dark. Few have mastered the dark and used it for nefarious purposes across Europe. Most of the setting remains the same as our normal period. It is not steampunk and I will not do steampunk. We can adapt things as we like!

Character F has been married to Character M for only about a year. Character F was drawn to Character M since they first met.
F always had a crush on M throughout their childhood. However, M was a few years older than her and her best friend's older brother.
M saved F from her marriage of convenience before finally asking for F's hand in marriage.

But something is starting to feel off. M is hiding something. He has lavish parties in a private area of their manor that F is not allowed in.
As M's behavior changes, F is left caught in finding out the truth or staying silent to be the perfect housewife.

MxM
(YC) Has been partnered with (MC) for quite some time and now they've finally moved in together.​
(MC) was a couple of years older than YC and the older brother of your best friend.​
It wasn't until the two of them were older that they developed feelings for one another and decided to secretly pursue their relationship.​
But something is starting to feel off. (MC) is hiding something. He has lavish parties in a private area of their manor that (YC) is not allowed in.
As (MC)'s behavior changes, (YC) is determined to find out the truth.
*This story will have dark themes dealing with the occult and occult practices.*

These plots are Vampire the Masquerade TTRPG inspired, but can be adapted for any RP.

My Characters:
If these characters interest you for your own plot, feel free to message me with the idea. (Adding more characters as I go along)

Cyril Sandín (M 35):

Fragen war die Hauptsache.jpg
(Imagine this but older)
  • Grew up in England to a Spanish father and English mother.​
  • Wealthy merchant family.​
  • "Country Gentleman"​
  • Highly educated and well-connected.​
  • Is sociable and generally kind-hearted except when he has to establish status.​
    • Also highly volatile toward his younger half-brother because of inheritance battles.​
    • Half-brother is (YC)'s best friend.​
Cyril is a determined man with a sharp tongue and a loving heart. He cherishes those he loves, but will be swift and brutal to those he does not. High society is easy to navigate when it is your whole life.​
Standing at 6ft tall, Cyril is more desirable than imposing to most. His physique is average, perhaps a bit on the slim side. His appearance is somehow stylishly disheveled in a way that makes him appear to be an interesting and busy man. However, his clothes are always set right and tailored.​
Cyril gained interest in the occult long before marrying/dating (YC). In fact, he already established himself in a high position within a cult by being the leader's right hand man. What happens in the dark rooms is a secret to outsiders and members must never speak of it.​
When the plot starts, the leader of the cult has "retired" and passed the torch onto Cyril. It is now his responsibility to keep things going under the guise of exclusive and elaborate parties.​

Last edited:
These plots seem interesting! Is it okay if I send you a discord request?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back