What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐•Š๐•–๐•’๐•™๐•ฉ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–'๐•ค โ„™๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค, โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• โ„™๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค! [๐”ฝ//] [๐•†๐•”๐•”๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐• ๐”ฝ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐••๐• ๐•ž๐•ค]

Sub Genres
Adventure, Cyberpunk, Dystopian, LGTBQ Friendly, Magical, Romance, School, Super Powers, Supernatural, Zombies

seahxrse

๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท

• Hello there, my dears! You may call me Ashleigh, or whatever other inoffensive nickname you desire. I am very new to this site, but with the help of a friend and a good look at some other threads for reference, I am making this fancy search thread! Well... it's fancy for a beginner like myself, perhaps not to someone a little more familiar with this delightful site.

The dread of returning to school is slowly building up and I am in desperate need of a distraction to keep me occupied and as happy as can be, until I must return to that wretched place. (As you may have noticed, school is... not for me.) Rest assured, I will not vanish or ditch anyone once the time to return finally does arrive. School may demand a good chunk of my time but that does not mean I will allow myself to ignore my passions, it simply means I may have slower replies. With that said, I will try my absolute best to let anyone know if I am losing interest or simply cannot continue a roleplay. I know how it feels to be ghosted right at the beginning, or even a little ways into what you believed to be a wonderful roleplay, and I would not wish for such a thing to happen to anyone else.

I most likely wont keep up this type of vocabulary if we do continue speaking. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly began writing in some formal, fanciful fashion. Or at least, formal compared to my regular Gen Z language. I think it makes a nice eye-catching introduction, but it's not my preferred writing style. I apologise if it is misleading!

Last edited:

seahxrse

๐“ฏ๐“ต๐”‚ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ท

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)