𝓯𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷
Hello there, my dears! You may call me Ashleigh, or whatever other inoffensive nickname you desire. I am very new to this site, but with the help of a friend and a good look at some other threads for reference, I am making this fancy search thread! Well... it's fancy for a beginner like myself, perhaps not to someone a little more familiar with this delightful site.
The dread of returning to school is slowly building up and I am in desperate need of a distraction to keep me occupied and as happy as can be, until I must return to that wretched place. (As you may have noticed, school is... not for me.) Rest assured, I will not vanish or ditch anyone once the time to return finally does arrive. School may demand a good chunk of my time but that does not mean I will allow myself to ignore my passions, it simply means I may have slower replies. With that said, I will try my absolute best to let anyone know if I am losing interest or simply cannot continue a roleplay. I know how it feels to be ghosted right at the beginning, or even a little ways into what you believed to be a wonderful roleplay, and I would not wish for such a thing to happen to anyone else.
I most likely wont keep up this type of vocabulary if we do continue speaking. I don't know what came over me but I suddenly began writing in some formal, fanciful fashion. Or at least, formal compared to my regular Gen Z language. I think it makes a nice eye-catching introduction, but it's not my preferred writing style. I apologise if it is misleading!
Here I will give a little bit of information about myself, my writing style, and I'll also give a list of genres I'm interested in!
- It is my understanding that some writers on this site prefer to write with partners over 18. To those whom it may concern, I am 18 years old. I don't really mind your age, but I appreciate maturity.
- My timezone is GMT+1, but due to my absolutely horrendous sleep schedule, it doesn't really matter. I am usually up at all sorts of hours but rest assured, it will never take me long to respond. I can usually manage at least one reply per day (roleplay wise, OOC chatter is a lot more frequent) but can do many more in a day, or sometimes only once a week. I will try to let you know if I am expecting any delays or if anything comes up! I would appreciate if you were to do the same.
- I don't have any triggers, but I will do my best to respect yours. I have an awful memory and may need a reminder every now and then - please don't feel rude if you do remind me, even unprovoked. I would much rather have it drilled into my head that I am to avoid certain topics or words, than to cause unnecessary stress or harm to you.
- I write in third person, past tense. I try to incorporate introspective writing to make things more interesting, but it is not my strong suit and I am still learning. If you are to roleplay with me, please also write in third person, preferably with past tense!
- My post length can vary, but I typically average about 3-5 paragraphs. This will fluctuate depending on how much I have to go off of, and how much my character is able to do in that particular situation. Dialogue heavy scenes will of course call for shorter responses - there is only so much I can write before it turns into nonsense. If you want to write with me, please at least be able to write 3-5 paragraphs too. I don't mind more (although I may become intimidated with much more) and I understand that sometimes not much can be written, but I will lose interest with short replies.
- As for pairings, I do not mind what gender you play. F//, as the title indicates. However, I can only write females/feminine characters, that are around my age (so high school to college age). If you really convince me, I will try a different gender, but they will always lean on the more feminine side. I simply cannot write males or masculine characters, nor do I particularly enjoy it. Keep in mind, if I am to roleplay a male, it will not be in an MxF pairing.
- I will always want to write at least a basic character sheet, and only use photo faceclaims. I know some people prefer it but it feels unstable to just jump into a roleplay with no idea of your or my own character (or, at least nothing that is written down)
- I think that's all! I'll add more/edit if anything else comes to mind!
Here, you will find a short list of genres I am interested in. I am not limited to these, but I will also note down the genres that I will not roleplay.
I will write;
Fantasy (Modern - Superpowers, witches, dragons, vampires and werewolves, etc.)
Cyberpunk (I have not roleplayed with this genre before, I'm not well-versed in the idea but I certainly am interested in trying it out)
Romance! - I can't fully enjoy a roleplay without it. It of course should not be forced, nor would I want to jump straight into romance, but please note I expect that it will at least somewhat be involved.
Post-apocalypse - Not just regular zombies, it can be fun but it does get a little monotonous.
I will not write;
My preferred role will be in bold! If both are bold, I can play either. Pairings with a * next to them will be the ones I am more interested in. If there are no stars, it simply means there is currently nothing in particular that I am craving. For the ideas that have gender-specific terminology, know it is simply because I have no other way to write it. Once again, I don't mind what gender you play!
City boy x Country girl
City girl x Country boy
Upper Class x Middle or Lower class
Mafia Boss' daughter x Delinquent*
Mafia Boss' daughter x Bodyguard
Singer x Civilian
Dragon Rider x Dragon Hunter*
Dragon Rider x Civilian
Vampire x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Mermaid x Human
Popular x Unpopular
I dont have many fandoms, but if theres something I'm currently interested in then I'll list it here. MC Stands for my character, as I would prefer, in most cases, to play canon x OC. Pairings with stars are ones I'm currently interested in!
MCU Spiderman - Peter Parker x MC or Michelle Jones x MC*
Into the Spider-Verse - OC x OC
Rue x MC
My preferred role will be in bold! Plots or prompts with a * next to them will be the ones I am more interested in. If there are no stars, it simply means there is currently nothing in particular that I am craving. I'll keep to gender neutral pronouns on the half that I would prefer the other person to play, but will probably use she/her for the half I would prefer.
Muse A is a born and raised country girl, a well known face within her community. She spends most of her time working at the town's ranch/stable, teaching riding lessons, caring for the animals keeping the place looking nice. Although, there is something mysterious about this town. Fabled to be the home of all sorts of mythical creatures, it isn't uncommon for animals, and even some humans, to go missing, never to be seen again. Muse B is a city kid, who for whatever reason you desire, moved to the same town Muse A has lived in her whole life. Muse B finds themselves intrigued by the disappearances that no-one seems to talk about, and start to investigate.