• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seaching for: Star Trek, Vikings, Steampunk, Godchild, Wraeththu (always open)

Aw. Much as I love postapo (and even participated in one Fallout LARP), I don't actually play computer games, so I never played this one either, thus my orientation in the world is crap.
Yeah, I'm just somewhat interested in postapo, but that's probably the only world I really know, and I'm too tired to worldbuild myself XD thought you might've had the hang of Fallout.

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm not super knowledgeable about your fandoms, but I would be interested in a steampunk/postapoc roleplay if that's something you're still looking for!

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm not super knowledgeable about your fandoms, but I would be interested in a steampunk/postapoc roleplay if that's something you're still looking for!
Heya, Sorry, I got no notification And didn't notice until now 😁 Tbh apocalypse is happening all around us now so Im not exciting About writing it at the moment. BUT Im always up for some steampunk if you want!

I am a trekkie, tend to write MxM and prefer it, lean more heavily on angst, drama and romance, I can play either Jim or Spock (but usually wind up playing Spock since there are far more Jims out there apparently). If you would like a reference for my writing, I can give you one if you shoot me a DM. Not sure if you still frequent this guild.

Hello :D incidentally, I do pop in every once in a while! Please slide into my DM's, if you don't mind that I am a little slower in writing at the moment, due to already having some RPs and work being a massive pile of s...tress before Christmas :)

Hello :D incidentally, I do pop in every once in a while! Please slide into my DM's, if you don't mind that I am a little slower in writing at the moment, due to already having some RPs and work being a massive pile of s...tress before Christmas :)
Ah, I am still figuring out this forum site, I believe I sent you a message? When I tried starting a conversation with you it notified me that it contained unsuitable content, however I did not even swear... so I'm a little confused on that front. I posted to your page, I think?

Ah, I am still figuring out this forum site, I believe I sent you a message? When I tried starting a conversation with you it notified me that it contained unsuitable content, however I did not even swear... so I'm a little confused on that front. I posted to your page, I think?

I don't think so, cause I don't see anything, so I guess I'll try to write you instead...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back