• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SDHKB [Witches] OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Did you mean “Novel” or “Novice” when it came to magic level?

To everyone:
I will be playing a Familiar so let me know if you want my character to be paired with your witch character or if you just want to hear my ideas.

Did you mean “Novel” or “Novice” when it came to magic level?

To everyone:
I will be playing a Familiar so let me know if you want my character to be paired with your witch character or if you just want to hear my ideas.
Whoops yeah that was my autocorrect

Shagranoz Shagranoz Oh I forgot to mention, appearance can be covered up by a spell (which would need periodic recasting) or a charm. I was thinking about putting an "Items" section on the character sheets but magic is so wide and stretchy that I feared we would spend all day filling that out :(

Shagranoz Shagranoz Voxxy Voxxy spicymcyiken spicymcyiken

I've added a lore page! You can find it in the link cluster at the top left of the thread. There's still a creature codex I need to add, but don't open the welcome letter until we're about to launch. The first thing you guys should focus on is the trees of study for your character sheets. Just a heads-up, I'd like for us to be third years at the max so that we don't have to write anyone out if a sequel comes along. If anything's confusing, let me know :o

Last edited:
Shagranoz Shagranoz You can actually make your own, Blackest Circle is the native coven for Solomon Island. Just let me know if you wanna make any lore behind it

Alright, then she'll be a member of The Children of the Damned, a group of infernal witches who are all descended from demonic beings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back