• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SDHKB [Witches] OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
spicymcyiken spicymcyiken HotshotXXV HotshotXXV Hellboy Hellboy Neziken Neziken NovaAres NovaAres Gravitational Force Gravitational Force Voxxy Voxxy Shagranoz Shagranoz

Thread is up! Summoning and Deterring Hellspawn and Kitties for Beginners ["The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina" Style Rp] [Literate]

Since this point in the story is focused on transfers and freshmen, let's keep this turn cycle limited to spicy, shag, and nez (and their familiars if they're being brought along). Everyone else, let's intro our chars a wee bit later so that the rp isn't jarringly jumping between places.

ahh I don't think ? well,, I think if anything it can wait till after you do what you're gonna do??

I don't know what I expected, but it sure as fuck wasn't that!
Yeet, your char is p much gonna be unaffected by drinking this stuff. But guys! I recommend taking this cycle to start talking to each other. What I like to do for dialogues is to have them in pm and then whoever's turn it is will copy paste everything into their emote. This way, there aren't dozens of near one liners filling up the rp just to have a discussion.

I know of several collaborative writing pads, see if I can't get something up. Gimme a few, though, I'm kinda busy.

Greer takes offense to being called property. The High Priest just made a bad first impression on him.
Also with the systemic bullying, but that’s more Eva’s problem than Greer’s.

Greer takes offense to being called property. The High Priest just made a bad first impression on him.
Also with the systemic bullying, but that’s more Eva’s problem than Greer’s.
Yea maing the high priest rly ain't a good dude

Alright guys, I think y'all are confused on how this whole collaboration thing works. Write up your responses normally (usual length and all), then do the collab only if you want to have a dialogue with another player. Don't feel obligated to write parts of your response in front of everyone if it doesn't concern them.

Last edited:
That makes stuff a bit easier yes :0 I'll most likely reply later on tonight-- I apologize for taking my time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back