• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Scorpio art improvement

KBB
Still can't get humans right. This is for an anime on netflix I started watching...a Japanese basketball which is different and kinda reminds me of Haikyuu. It's called Koruko's Basketball. I'm only on season 1 episode 2 so not much can be said of it but that I feel sorry for Koruko. Here we got three of the freshmen in the anime. I had to rewatch and look up their wiki to get their names and jerseys.

kbb.jpg

Mystic Prism Group (Jof x HP crossover)
aluxious_by_stormwolves_denpzje-fullview.jpg

Aluxious is a Xi within Grimcrown and is one of the wolves to go with Remus, Siren, Eponine, Cox and the human pups (Neville and Cedar) to look for Calius, the God of Magic on Souldes at the orders of the alpha. Aluxious is able to control fire and heat, bending them to his will. Within a werewolf pack in JOF (my book series); Xi are the guards and spies and backup assassins.

siren_by_stormwolves_dens1xd-fullview.jpg

Siren is the gamma male of Grimcrown and lives in the werewolf township of Bausbile, West Province, Faumios. He doesn't yet have a mate who would become gamma female, as the gammas are a mated pair, for the gammas are the pack voice in a werewolf pack and closest to the pack. Siren has a hard time not judging Remus/Moony for how the earth-born wolf treats Neville and Cedar (James and Lily's son).

roecaretaker_by_stormwolves_dens2r8-fullview.jpg

Roesia is a caretaker in Grimcrown despite being a child herself under werewolf age system on Xaythea. She is timid and was given the rank of caretaker after an injury during her training to be a Xi which left her lame.

eponine_by_stormwolves_denp69y-pre.jpg

Eponine is a delta, one of three, in Grimcrown. This is the pack Remus, Neville, Cedar and Remus's litter of six find themselves within. She is here in her were form and wolf form but in human form she has honey-blond hair and peach skin with brown eyes. She is one of the wolves, entrusted by the alpha, to take Remus, Neville and Cedar to Souldes to find Calius, the God of Magic in Mystic Prism. Though her real duty, like Siren, Cox and Aluxious is to protect the human pups from Remus/Moony.

mystic_custodian_by_stormwolves_deni5x6-fullview.jpg

This is Cox, Remus's Mentor.

Name: Cox Garrison
Pack: Grimcrown
Mentored: Remus John Lupin

Acolyte Christopher
christopher_by_stormwolves_deni24i-pre.jpg

Christopher Cox, an acolyte within Grimcrown of Mystic Prism.

Base: Calcitite
Nose: Dark Brown
Claws: Gray
Eyes: Violet
Marking 1: Dark Brown Merle Patches

Pack: Grimcrown

Christopher was kidnapped by a hunter three years after Remus, Neville, Cedar and Remus' litter arrived on Faumios and joined Grimcrown. He was training to be a Guardian.

Random Wolves
den7rw5-9932412d-ebde-480a-82da-8cff2dd99ee8.png

dekhqjv-fc31bb72-00f1-4673-8010-a026368b6fe3.png

An adolescent wolf I made on wolvden.

Base: Isabel
Eyes: Ice
Nose: Brown
Claws: Dark
Skin: Bistre
Pose: Adolescent

Marking 1: Auburn Back
Marking 2: Beige Urajiro
Marking 3: White Underbelly

Background: Lunar Decidious Forest

Decoration 1: Gentle Cnitharian Tendrils {elbow)
Decoration 2: Gentle Cnitharian Accents {chest}
Decoration 3: Gentle Cnitharian Accents {head}
Decoration 4: Gentle Cnitharian Accents {hind legs}
Decoration 5: Gentle Cnitharian Accents {tail}
Decoration 6: Fog
Decoration 7: Raven

dekg71h-c5bffa9d-4f30-4df9-ae59-47ca935fa71f.png

dej1aob-e702f17a-e355-4eca-bbcf-1d0f0c584366.png

Not much to say here. Just a wolf in sentinel pose guarding a pair of Samson Fox Kits.

Body: Rime
Skin: Oxblood
Eyes: Purple
Nose: Brown
Claws: Light
Marking 1: Tuff Cape
Marking 2: White Marbled Unders
Marking 3: Dark Brown Half Mask
Marking 4: Deira Gentle Unders
Marking 5: Auburn Predator
Marking 6: Honey Back Patch
Marking 7: Ducat Undersides
Marking 8: White Back Heavy Patch
Marking 9: White Low Bottoms
Marking 10: Gray Cape Ticking

Decorations: Samson Fox Kits, Scar: Hind Leg (left), Scar: Scratched Thigh (left)

Background: Ice Tunnel

Made with Wolvden

dek0pus-9715fc1c-3afb-4387-a10d-c621f3943f31.png

Another play with wolfplay.

Base: Amber (legendary)
Ear Edge Type: Tip
Ear Edge Color: Slate
Speckle Marking Type: Shoulder
Speckle Marking Color: Cream
Shoulder Color: Silver
Back Marking Type #2: Ocelot
Back Marking Color Type #2: White
Muzzle Marking Type: Narrow
Muzzle Marking Color: White
Points Color: Grey
Leg Marking Type: Right Sock
Head Marking Type: Throat
Inner Ears: Yes
Piebald Type: Varation 5
Piebald Color: Obsidian
Brindle: Silver
Eye Color: Amethyst (Legendary)
Custom Nose: Dark Liver Snow Rose (Rare)
Gear: Bear Skull Cap
Decor: 1st Quarter Moon (August Event)
Background: Aspen Forest (FMC)

Remus Pups (Mystic Prism)
1631397319620.png

This is Remus and his pups:

Remus is the only adult in the pack and the rest are his litter. Seal, formerly Harry James Potter, is the biological son of Remus and Lily. The other pups are from Dorcas Meadowes who was killed by Voldemort.

Remus Lupin:
Base: Acanthite
Eyes: Yellow
Nose: Bistre
Claws: Sandy
Markings: Silver Inuit Unders
Scars: Cheek, Muzzle, Front Leg (Left), Ripped Leg (Left), Scratched Side, Scratched Face

Seal Remus Lupin (formerly Harry James Potter)-son of Remus and Dorcas:
Base: Gray
Eyes: Yellow
Claws: Sandy

Oriel Dorcas Lupin-Daughter of Remus and Dorcas:
Base: Calcitite
Eyes: Amber
Claws: Tan

Delta Horizon Lupin-son of Remus and Dorcas:
Base: Acanthite
Eyes: Blue
Nose: Grey
Claws: Black
Markings: None

Finch Hope Lupin-son of Remus and Dorcas:
Base: Brass
Eyes: Violet
Claws: Oxblood
Markings: Cream Inverted Agouti

Quartz Poppy Lupin-Daughter of Dorcas and Remus:
Base: Almond
Eyes: Brown
Nose: Black
Claws: Root
Markings: None

Talon Valentine Lupin-Son of Dorcas and Remus:
Talon was conjoined and the only pup born a wolf. His sibling did not survive the surgery to separate them.
Base: Brass
Eyes: Brown
Claws: Root
Markings: Gray Patchy Unders, Beige Spectacles, Beige Throat

Hey dood. I'm not a real amazing artist, but if my advice is worth anything, this is it:

Trace. Trace a lot of pictures in whatever style you like. If you want to draw realistically, tracing skeletons is a great way to train your hand to curve lines correctly and stuff. If you like anime, then trace anime scenes. If you get really good at tracing pokemon, you'll almost naturally develop the ability to draw them from memory without a trace.

Copy. Find a picture you really like and instead of tracing it, try to copy it 1:1 while using it as a reference. This will help you develop a good eye for depth and distance.

Erase. The eraser is your friend. Take this picture I drew for a game I'm running right now (don't you dare open this spoiler Sil).

naiad-water-nymph-250x234.jpg

That's one picture, but with the amount of erasing I did to eventually get it to where I wanted, I had to erase bits and parts of it often enough that I basically redid the whole thing three or four times, little piece by little piece.

There's a lot of shit that gets flung around the internet regarding copying and tracing, but don't listen to those that say it isn't valid.

Thank you for the help. I usually find something I like and then try to copy it on screen by having it up on my laptop and then using a pencil and my sketchpad to draw it, then further outlining in pen when everything is done to darken everything and add color if needed. Sometimes I will not color or ink everything out afterwards.

Inktober 2021 Days 1-3
ink_crystal_2021_by_stormwolves_des32op-fullview.jpg

Prompt for Day 1 of Inktober 2021: Crystal

The first is a rough draft of a crystal shard I did without tracing. The second is a tracing and it still came out horrible.

ink_suit_2021_by_stormwolves_des32s4-pre.jpg

Prompt 2: Suit for October 2nd 2021 of Inktober.

I traced the suit and then drew the shoes myself which is why they are small and horrible looking. Did this after the crystal and still have the vessel for today's prompt to do.

inktober vessel.jpeg
Prompt 3: Vessel

I drew all of these today on October 3, 2021. Need to get back into drawing so going to try using Inktober 2021 and the Fakemon Art Challenge to get back into drawing. Not too happy with the sails, will have to practice those more but am happy with the ship itself. The prompt for October 3rd was a vessel so I decided on a traditional ship, after looking up what a vessel was though was pretty sure it was a boat.

Hikari Fox
1633533574280.jpeg

This is a half-kitsune character who is an arctic fox. She can turn into a fox and has nothing to do with JOF, it has to do with an rp I am in where she serves as a brood mare pretty much for a pack of wolf furries in an rp I am in on Inner Sanctum (an 18+ roleplaying website). The left picture is of her in summer morph and the right picture is of her in winter morph. As a fox she has sapphire-magenta eyes but in her normal form, she has yellow eyes. Her name is Hikari and she is 19. Edited her in lunapic, took forever to get that magenta eye without coloring outside. Photos were found on a quick google search so no idea who they belong too.

Inktober Day 4 & 5
1633780186556.png

Prompt for October 4th 2021: Knot

Started drawing one line of the rope and then ended up tracing the rest of it though that was difficult doing it on a laptop and holding my paper up against the image.

1633780095638.png
October 5 2021 prompt for inktober 2021 is Raven. So I drew a flying raven, well I technically traced it but man was it hard. I do this in pen since I do not have a pencil sharpener and the month is inktober. It's not very great, fixed the beak at the last moment along with adding the pupil. I wanted to draw it croaking but couldn't get that right so the flying raven it was.

Days 10-14 Inktober 2021
1635088345933.png
Prompt for October 10th: Pick

I drew a pickaxe as it was the first thing that came to mind.

1635088410691.png
Prompt for Day 11: Sour

I drew some lemons. Well, I drew one lemon, the other two were traced.

ink stuck.jpeg
Prompt: Stuck (October 12, 2021) for Inktober 2021.

A dog chained to a stake outside.

ink roof.jpeg

Prompt-Day 13 (October 13, 2021): Roof

I drew a sod house on a hill. The roof is supposed to be of grass and reeds woven together.

inktick.jpeg

Prompt-Day 14 (October 14, 2021): Tick

I drew a tick by looking up pictures online.

Ash Falls Pack (Elemental Wolves)
yamazaki_af_by_stormwolves_d7ldd2p-fullview.jpg

Yamazaki's face is protected by a skull. He is identifiable by the yellow and brown striped leggings and the red bandana around his neck. The Ash Falls pack live near three waterfalls surrounded by Ash trees. The Ash Falls pack is the most mysterious of the sixteen packs of the World. Yamazaki is an odd wolf and his face was burned on the left side which is partly why he wears the skull so other wolves outside his pack will not see his scar. This pack tends to be shunned by the other packs of the World due to their mysterious and secretive ways. Yamazaki, despite being odd, is a proud wolf and a fierce protector of ideals. He is protective of his pack and a tough but fair alpha.

minx_omega_by_stormwolves_deapjkb-fullview.jpg

Minx is a male omega of Ash Falls pack and as you can see has a bobbed tail. It was torn off when he was a pup by another wolf. He is a timid and cowardly creature who was the runt of his litter, but he isn't a pure wolf, rather a wolf dog hybrid. He is shy around the females and has a crush on a normal pack wolf but she doesn't give him the time of day due to his breeding and his rank, making for a a lonely guy. He is very sweet though and tries to help where he can but it usually gets him nowhere as most in the pack don't see him as anything but something to relieve stress and bully. He's stuck watching after all the pups and this creates quite the bit of stress on him and some other omegas.

deib93a-a0555648-4d4e-489d-aa63-d5e64f626b0d.png

Roux is an omega. She watches the pups in the pack and is responsible for burying bones when the meat has been picked clean of food or enemies. She has thick fur due to her parentage of a mountain pack father. She also has to do all the digging of dens, cleaning them out and eats last in the pack due to her rank within the pack. Despite being treated harshly by her pack members, Roux has no intention to leave for she is as loyal as they come.

dejhn3w-7fb08a77-97dd-45a0-bb47-e0fd421a6f4d.png

A huntress of Ash Falls, she is Sap's younger sister. She loves racing other hunters within her pack and sharpening her claws on trees and wood to keep them sharp though isn't excellent at fighting. She serves in the stalking/chasing roles of a huntress, leaving older and bigger wolves to take the prey down.

dek5xms-9691692a-e165-47a6-9ff9-19eb39f4c3d0.png

A young omega, born of a hunter and a rogue. Because his father broke pack law and mated with a rogue, his father was exiled and he became an omega.

Spirit Pack (Elemental Wolves)
These wolves are part of Spirit Pack.

spirt_pack_alpha_by_stormwolves_d9rntop-fullview.jpg

Mac is the alpha of Spirit Pack. He has light brown fur and amber eyes. He is a strong fighter and wise leader. Spirit Pack was named they are the most faith-tuned wolves in the World, following the spirits of their ancestors for guidance and advice. Mac does his best to lead his pack through any and all hardships with the guidance of his ancestors. He is a tough and stern wolf but he is always willing to listen to his pack when they voice concerns or have questions. Mac acts as a father to all the members of his pack and respects their opinions, even of the omegas and for that his pack respects him.

fallow_spomgea_by_stormwolves_ddkuwkd-pre.jpg

Fallow is a light brown wolf who is blind and whose left ear is missing, rendering him half deaf. He is an elder who was a former fighter/hunter for Spirit Pack but upon losing his sight at eight years was forced to resign from his rank and become an omega. Despite his lowly station in life, Fallow is a chipper wolf who delights in telling stories and teaching the younger generations. His mate was killed on a scouting mission and his pups have all grown and left Spirit Pack. Fallow may not be the oldest wolf within the pack but he has quite a lot to share and many wolves, including visitors respect him. Strangely, with Fallow's being forced into retirement earlier than planned, he has gained the ability to have visions and communicate with the deceased ancestors of the world, causing some to fear him and scorn him but uses his new abilities to help any who seek him out.

coal_by_stormwolves_defeh5v-fullview.jpg

Coal is the alpha female of Spirit Pack and therefore the mate of Mac. She's very slim, causing her to look weak, which she exploits in battle. She's always ready for a fight, putting others at false peace with her size and attacking when they least expect it.

deiwiqh-b2d33478-e95e-43e8-8bd8-7bae310e592b.png

A pack member of Spirit Pack, this young wolf is quite sociable and friendly.

Mountain Pack (Elemental Wolves)
crimson_mp_by_stormwolves_d7gslmt-fullview.jpg

This is Crimson, the alpha of the Mountain Pack. The Mountain Pack lives near the Blood Mountains and are allies with the River Pack. Crimson is a strong alpha and makes sure his pack is taken care of. They have had an alliance with the River Pack since the time the packs were founded fifty years ago.

hekate_by_stormwolves_dajcn05-fullview.jpg

Hekate is the omega female of Mountain Pack. Both her ears were torn off, rendering her deaf, as a pup when she encountered a rogue wolf while exploring away from her mother's den. Hekate has obsidian fur with yellow eyes, four white socks and a white peak on her head. Because of her appearance, she is often shunned by others of her pack yet was lucky to escape the attack by the rogue with just her ears torn off. Unable to do anything of importance for the pack, she was rendered omega by Crimson when he took over the pack and tends to remain within the pack dens, scared to venture out alone for fear of being attacked again by the same rogue. She is generally quiet, making other wolves forget she is there until she shows up for food and associates mainly with the pups and other omegas of the pack. Despite all of this, she is a gentle wolf who does what she can to pull her weight for fear of being tossed out.

debac5w-86478f29-7d08-4619-a346-e5a3faad8b95.png

Constellation is the beta of Mountain Pack. He is a bully to the younger members and enforces the alpha's laws but is a spiritual wolf as well due to being the child of the former beta of Mountain pack and a pack member of Spirit Pack.

dehdt44-8bcdf9aa-41dc-46a3-9487-bae98f8bfdbb.png

Flyte is a half sky-wolf in the mountain pack and the alpha female. Being a half-sky wolf, she loves flying and is quite proud of her wings.

dek7nm8-6d8359d9-7ecf-4ce8-9815-e1e6bdb2626b.png

Guardians (Elemental Wolves)
1636453575160.png
Lord Yamanu is a winged wolf and the father of all sky wolves. His element is air like all his children and he is the third guardian of the Sky Kingdom. He wears a bird skull on his head. Lord Yamanu has a distrust of strangers within the Sky Kingdom until he gets to know them but if they betray the Sky Kingdom or hurt any of his children they'll suffer his wrath. He is the older brother of Orpheus.

1636453596156.png
Lord Ryuu is the first of the guardians of the Sky Kingdom. He is the wisest of the three guardians. Lord Ryuu often patrols the Sky Kingdom boundary to check on the Outliers-winged creatures who guard the Sky Kingdom. Lord Ryuu's home is Wind Frost Island. It is to the east of the Crystal Palace. Lord Ryuu is the one who brought fire to the world.

1636453619925.png
Lady Bronislava is one of the guardians of the Sky Kingdom from which the winged wolves come. She is a griffin. Lady Bronislava is a fierce defender of the Sky Kingdom and a gentle soul. Together with Lord Ryuu and Lord Yamanu the three guardians protect the Sky Kingdom. The Sky Kingdom is home to the sky wolves and other winged creatures. Lady Bonislava's home is the Crystal Palace that is surrounded by stars night and day.
1636453667894.png
Orpheus is the Lord of the Underworld in my elemental series. As you can see he has two tails. He has a scar on his upper left front leg from when he took an insane wolf to the underworld. Orpheus used to be one of the guardians of the Sky Kingdom but was given the underworld after seeing the spirits of the dead roam free on earth wreaking havoc everywhere. The entrance to the underworld lies within the ruins of death. Ravens are Lord Orpheus's winged messengers and he has a group of death wolves at his command as his guard and servant. He is the younger brother of Yamanu.

1636453648594.png
Death Wolves are the servants of Lord Orpheus. Death Wolves are recognizable by the chains around their necks, long claws, and the antlers that grow through their skulls. Death Wolves were created by Lord Orpheus after he took over the underworld. As death wolves they have the abilities of night vision and can control and manipulate shadows. They also are able to inflict plague upon the world and bring sickness and disease. Legend has it that if you see a raven then a death wolf isn't far behind. Death Wolves are loyal only to Lord Orpheus. Death Wolves and ravens will often work together in the service of Lord Orpheus. They are able to mate and live on meat and bones.

1636453709633.png
Sythaeryn is a wolf though he has many attributes other wolves do not have within the world. Classified with the Guardians, he is immortal like they are but he is not a true Guardian, rather he is the Knowledge Keeper. Thought to be a mythical wolf by much of the World, Sythaeryn was created to be alone and exiled from Sky Paradise and the Underworld, forcing him to take up residence within the world. It is said that Sythaeryn can control lightning, generate wind, breathe fire and speak telepathically as well as see into the future. He has large lungs to make him able to breathe underwater without the need for surfacing for air, breathe in high altitudes where the air is thin, and can survive in any form of climate imaginable. His eyes have no whites to them but adjust from light to darkness like a cat's, easily able to discern his way in subterranean tunnels underground though they are somewhat sensitive to light.

River Pack (Elemental Wolves)
1636901763586.png
This is Legend. He's the alpha of River Pack. River Pack gets its name because it is by Turquoise River. Turquoise River has little turquoise stones on the bottom of the river and the river is clear so that you can see through it and always clean. Legend is identifiable by the green markings on his body and the green fur on the inside of his ears. Legend is a strong young wolf who took over the pack after his father, the old alpha, died.

1636901775174.png
Shiva is Legend's mate and the alpha female of River Pack. Shiva is compassionate as well as friendly though she makes sure the rest of the female wolves knows she's alpha female.
1636901796593.png
Silver is the beta male of River Pack. He's light gray with silver eyes. He's a good hunter and protects Legend in the event of a battle along with his mate Penny.

1636901820513.png
Penny is beta female of River Pack and Shiva's mate. She respects her alphas and would follow them into the Underworld without question. She's very loyal to the alphas as well. Penny doesn't have much to do with other wolves outside of her pack.
1636901841900.png
Alpine wears an aqua scarf around his neck. He's aloof and only lets his guard down around his friends and pack mates. Alpine loves winter and prefers observing from the shadows to fighting.

1636901860473.png
Eve is a healer so she doesn't participate in fights. She also watches the pups when their parents are out hunting or patrolling the borders of the pack's territory. Eve is kind and compassionate to her friends and will heal friend or foe as she believes it is her duty as a healer to help regardless of one's pack. Her mate is Alpine.

1636901885256.png
Anubis is black with glowing green eyes and markings on his body, tail and head. He's quiet but observant which makes him good at scouting, patrolling the borders of River Pack territory and sentry duty. He never ventures far from the borders of the pack's territory due to being attacked by a lynx in his childhood.

1636901907044.png

Flora's neck has a crest. It stands up when she's frightened or angry but the rest of the time remains down. She has sharp claws for clawing open her enemies which she sharpens on against the elm tree that stands in the center of the territory. She is mates with Cinnamon.

1636901932457.png
Shadow is Anubis's mate. She's friendly and has a cheery disposition. Shadow helps Eve with healing and collecting medicinal plants. She's aloof around strangers and only ventures from the pack's territory to collect medicinal plants that grow outside the territory boundaries. She and Anubis often take night sentry duty when the rest of the pack sleeps.

1636901950287.png
Cinnamon is Flora's mate. He has only been with River Pack for three months, having been a loner before joining. Cinnamon likes having fun and is friendly but hostile to his enemies. He has the keenest sense of smell in the entire pack and has good stamina and endurance which is useful on long hunts. Occasionally Cinnamon will go for walks by himself and enjoy the beauty of nature.

High Ranks (Grimcrown-JOF/Mystic Prism)
orodvic_alpha_by_stormwolves_detw09c-pre.jpg

This is the alpha of Grimcrown in Mystic Prism fanfic (JOF x Harry Potter Crossover). He reluctantly accepts Remus, the pups and human infants (Neville Longbottom and Cedar Potter-son of James and Lily) into the pack when Fazzoth (a Malmorn) brings them to the pack's township Bausbile, West Province in the continent Faumios.

gale_beta_by_stormwolves_detwc42-fullview.jpg

This is Gale, the half-brother of Ordovic and beta of Grimcrown. He's quieter than his half-brother but tries his best to give good advice and listens to the knowledge keepers and elders when it comes to important matters, often going to them for advice. He tries to make himself not scary to peon who join the pack or the acolytes and pups but doesn't always succeed due to the scars he wears underneath his thick fur. This was made with Wolvden.

siren_by_stormwolves_dens1xd-fullview.jpg

Siren is the gamma male of Grimcrown and lives in the werewolf township of Bausbile, West Province, Faumios. He doesn't yet have a mate who would become gamma female, as the gammas are a mated pair, for the gammas are the pack voice in a werewolf pack and closest to the pack. Siren has a hard time not judging Remus/Moony for how the earth-born wolf treats Neville and Cedar (James and Lily's son).

apple_quake_by_stormwolves_deu09sq-fullview.jpg

Apple Quake is a Delta within Grimcrown and was against Remus and his human charges coming into the pack. His mate is Sabrina (90 years) and he is mentoring Kay (f), Ace (m) and Haifa (f). He has seven pups with his mate who is an adolescent.

deul031-bcf77c6d-a4e6-49da-9dc9-5c7914b29766.png

One of Grimcrown deltas, Mortem tolerates a lot of things. He doesn't really have an opinion on Remus's arrival or the human pups brought into the pack, often presenting a neutral/gray area to life. Mortem is in favor of either killing Remus or exiling him from the pack if he doesn't straighten up, as he is with most wolves who don't listen in the pack. Regarding Remus's saying he's from a different planet, Mortem believes that Remus is disturbed in the head and obviously was dropped on his head as a pup to come up with a 'crazy story like that.' Mortem isn't much for telling stories or playing games though with pups or adolescents though, finding the pups rather tedious and annoying ankle biters.

eponine_by_stormwolves_denp69y-pre.jpg

Eponine is a delta, one of three, in Grimcrown. This is the pack Remus, Neville, Cedar and Remus's litter of six find themselves within. She is here in her were form and wolf form but in human form she has honey-blond hair and peach skin with brown eyes. She is one of the wolves, entrusted by the alpha, to take Remus, Neville and Cedar to Souldes to find Calius, the God of Magic in Mystic Prism. Though her real duty, like Siren, Cox and Aluxious is to protect the human pups from Remus/Moony.

detwc6y-4a74afca-7027-4cb9-b362-6c47ba95a9a2.png

Aeon is a member of a lesser pureblood house (Nirvana) and is a Knowledge Keeper in Grimcrown. Aeon's apprentice is Cox's brother Arcadio. Nirvana House is an offshoot of Marshadow and has existed for 20 years, founded by the wolf formerly known as Jude but 'Jude' now goes as Gorudo Nirvana. Aeon is a quiet and helpful member of the pack, not only due to his rank of being a lead healer within the pack, but also due to his upbringing through his parents who were rogues themselves to the pack and taught him to be kind and help those who needed help for it might be returned one day. He is a stern taskmaster when it comes to his apprentice and the Caretaker acolytes, for he knows that even one mistake can cause the death of a pack member and so is harsh in his discipline.

deunjd3-bd31d986-5132-4788-9615-6541e50e2407.png

Arcadio is a member of House Garrison and a knowledge keeper apprentice, learning from Aeon. Despite being a dominant, he prefers healing and helping others and tries to teach Caretaker Acolytes about healing so they can help heal the pack. Ever since he was a pup, Arcadio was interested in healing and often followed Aeon around as a pup that Aeon took the pup on when he got out of the nursery. He isn't afraid of being stern and asserting his authority over the weaker members of the pack and pups when they disobey as well as getting into the way of some of the more aggressive wolves when they bully the omegas and eta too far.

pearl_safora_by_stormwolves_dety38k-fullview.jpg

A member of one of the 13 pureblood houses of the werewolves, House Safora, is Pearl Safora who is a Knowledge Keeper within Grimcrown. Her apprentice is young Briar who is a male pup of 6 years. Pearl likes to take siestas whenever she isn't healing pack members or training her apprentice or spend time in the nursery talking to the pups and playing games with them. She likes performing and singing, even learning to play the flute which she always takes with her.

detyctc-47a96eb3-9128-40b8-b408-2878f1452671.png

Briar is the apprentice to Pearl and is destined to inherit her position when she dies or retires. He was born in Fuyu, Ice Moon, Year of the Elephant and has a fellow apprentice his age named Lazarus Altman. Briar tries his best to please his mentor Pearl who is an easygoing woman but tries also to please the pack since his mother was a rogue and brought in when he was a couple moons old into the pack along with his mother. His mother recently passed the previous Fuyu and it was why he was taken on as an apprentice.

deu1v0r-c271ccf3-d404-475d-b2b9-fc872c713b3d.png

Kispy is the third Knowledge Keeper of Grimcrown and a member of an offshoot pureblood branch called Aguilar, the house they are broken off from being Rosenberg. He is training Lazarus (member of House Altman) in the ways of healing and herbs. Some consider Kipsy a bit slow due to he doesn't always speak up in council meetings but it's usually because he doesn't have much to offer when it comes to political matters.

deu1vhk-f4339451-8aa1-4e34-a5d1-ec6978e30003.png

Lazarus is a member of House Altman, one of the original 13 pureblood houses of werewolves. He is the apprentice of Kipsy and is in training to be a Knowledge Keeper. He is playful and curious, tends to get into mischief and sometimes wander outside the township much to the annoyance of Kipsy and Ordovic. Being intended for such a high rank, he is treasured in the pack though some pups are jealous of his position so he often ends up on his own or sticks close to his fellow Knowledge Keeper Apprentice, Briar given they are the same age.

Condotierre Guardians (Mystic Prism)
These are the Condotierre and Guardians of Grimcrown. Condotierre train the Guardians and are in charge of spar sessions along with the Epsilon, serving as battle strategists in war and advisers to the alpha and betas as well as assassinating prisoners and wolves who have planned mutiny in the pack. Guardians are warriors and wardens of the pack, acting as a greeting committee in absence of the high council in wolf packs (the alphas to deltas), responsible for defending the territory and pack as well as the pups. Guardians are the best hunters, fighters and trackers in the pack.

1638074885099.png

Faith is a Condotierre and the only female within the four members of Grimcrown who holds this rank. She earned this position partly through sleeping Gale and partly due to her fighting prowess and training throughout the years as a Guardian, proving her loyalty to the pack and the Cotynghin family. She often gets into fights with the males of her pack and with rogues when it comes to heat season for the werewolves, feeling like she has the prowess to protect the pack and defend herself as well as her position.

1638074908442.png
One of the Condotierre of the pack, he is the youngest to obtain the rank. He's a sadistic and aggressive wolf who takes delight in causing pain and suffering, both in heat season and when dealing with potential threats and in fights. He isn't afraid to throw his weight around and make sure the weaker and lower ranked members stay in line and know who is boss. Has a habit of taking what he wants from omegas as they're the easiest prey when he has the urge to mate, making heat season a difficult time for the female omegas that catch Gemini's eye.

1638074924183.png
An aggressive wolf, he is a member of House Vitale-offshoot of House Ulfric, and serves the pack as a Condotierre. His father is Zayne Vitale, his mother being Gabriel Haven. His siblings are Randall and Kyle (brothers) while his sister is Kia and he has an older half-brother named William "Bill" Cohen who is next in line for the Cohen house and lives at the council headquarters.

1638074959941.png
Leviathan Nirvana is a Condotierre of Grimcrown. He is the father of Aeon and the mate to Masumi, happily defending his pack and territory as well as his family. During heat season, he can be rather jealous and sequester his mate Masumi away from other males, often laying on her to mask her heat scent so others don't try to breed her. Somewhat rough during mating or just sex when he has the need for his mate's body, he isn't shy about seeking other females to breed either, often picking omegas as they are easy to dominate even if it does sometimes involve a chase or fight. Any pups born from omegas are not acknowledged by Leviathan and he sometimes picks omegas that are separate from their packs. He can be rather forward and rough when breeding with strangers as well as being violent when correcting disobedience within the pack or with strangers to the territory.

1638075075487.png
A member of the Ramshorn family, Thames is a Guardian of the pack and quite stern. He isn't one who likes being bothered by pups or upstart acolytes who don't listen, despite being an adolescent himself. He's more liable to toss someone off a cliff if he doesn't like them or he is annoyed than help them at all and hates being pranked.

1638075100665.png
Domino is a character I made for the Home roleplay I quit due to the college-age child GM being a bitch and threatening to kick me out if I didn't join a selective mandatory meeting. Then I moved him to another server an associate I made's friend created as a weredragon and decided to shove him into this story as a werewolf with a sister. Domino is a blacksmith and is a Guardian with a sadistic streak yet loyal and does his best to protect those under his care.

1638075124357.png
A member of the Cohen family, Amos serves as a guardian within Grimcrown. Happily protecting his home and keeping out any rogues or exiles from the pack as well as potential threats, he does everything in his power to ensure his pack is safe from harm and the pups within are safe.

1638075145635.png
Marric is an acolyte training to be a Guardian. He's being mentored by Erin Gale and doesn't talk much to others since he's shy. Marric, despite being a dominant, is homosexual and gets flustered around other males his age that he has a crush on. He was abused by an uncle who was later exiled from the pack as a pup after Erin stumbled upon the pup being hurt and reported it to the alpha and beta. He's undergoing mandatory therapy with Pearl.

1638075171584.png
Adriel is the mate of Pavor and a Guardian within Grimcrown. He likes pushing his weight around younger and weaker wolves in the pack and gets into fights a lot, making him a troublemaker. He hones his skills through various spars with pack members ranging from friendly spars to death matches to keep his skills in shape and sharp. He also is bloodthirsty, showing no mercy to his opponents and enemies.

1638075190289.png
A member of House Cohen, Vivian is in training to be a Guardian due to a desire to protect the pups in the pack from any who would wish to harm them. She's one of the few wolves who doesn't mind Neville and Cedar within the pack and tries to look out for them when they are out and about, acting as an older sister to them and keeping the two human pups safe and in line, despite being hit with magic from Neville accidently when Remus scared him.

1638075210559.png
Serving as a Guardian despite being a switch, Bastion is a nice wolf despite being a Guardian and often plays games with the omegas and pups to keep them entertained when not protecting the pack or escorting the Sentinels on patrols and hunts.

1638075240158.png
Strade is a cheerful and boisterous wolf who is always looking to have fun and spend an evening off drinking and playing cards or board games. He has a gambling problem and often loses more money than he makes and works as a carpenter within Jaumay for money which he gives most to his pack.

1638075281087.png
A member of the Garrison family, Coyote serves as a Guardian within the pack and full of energy. He's always moving and gets restless when not doing something, finding idleness being lazy and thus he doesn't really tolerate the omegas and eta since they don't do much. Sometimes he gets into play fights with his brothers to keep his skills sharp or just mess around playfully with them. It's difficult to get Coyote to open up at all to others outside of his family.

1638075306283.png
Falcon is a Guardian within the pack and the mate to Jessica. He's a stern father and kind of hovers over the pups of the pack, making sure they stay out of trouble and don't get into too much mischief. However, losing his adopted pup he had some years before meeting Jessica, caused him to be overprotective of the other pups, something the caretakers are torn being happy about and annoyed with as he sometimes interferes with their job as well.

1638075329525.png
A half-blood, Kay is training to become a Guardian and her mentor is Apple. Being an acolyte in the pack, she is unsure of her capabilities but is eager to learn and impress her mentor. She chose the rank of Guardian because she doesn't have the patience for healing and wants to be able to protect her friends and pack.

1638075349833.png
Serving as a protect of the pack, Mariston was a Peon Remus arrived with his pups and human charges. The wolf was given Inyoni as his mentor. He enjoys looking at the night sky and the stars within them and likes singing and making star charts and maps. The sky interest him as does the changing moons including how Xaythea, Odrapus and Necelea control the sway of some of the werecreatures. Astronomy is still in its infancy so nobody really understands the stars at all and the planets but they do have some knowledge of other planets circling their suns.

1638075376171.png
A quiet wolf, Juniper serves as one of the protectors of the pack. He doesn't speak much but has good observation skills and was once a Sentinel in his youth before deciding to protect the pack as a Guardian, using what he learned as a Sentinel in his patrols. He's more than happy to help the patrols and Caretakers with foraging and such other matters, even occasionally babysitting the pups if needed. Rather large, he is considered a gentle giant, though his size tends to intimidate rogues and even peon when they first join the pack.

1638077837721.png
Blending in with the snowy landscape of Fuyu, Erin is a strict and firm guardian who is an aggressive mentor and fighter. He loves to fight and hunt as well as torture people for fun. Loves sparring with anyone he can get his paws/hands on, from acolytes to even the beta Gale when the beta agrees to fights.

1638078308289.png
An acolyte training to be a Guardian, he is a cheerful and lively child who enjoys playing games with his fellow acolytes and the lower ranks of eta, omega and pups. He always has a smile no matter the weather or how bad someone's day has been, serving to be a listener to others to vent their frustrations or fears upon. Despite his cheerful nature, he can be fierce when fighting and often happily engages in training spars with Guardians and Xi as well his fellow guardian and xi acolytes. He can be rather self-critical of himself as he's a perfectionist and thus beats himself up and self-harms
himself if he gets something wrong.

1665079622920.png
Stall is a half-blood who is a Guardian within Grimcrown, having joined the pack shortly before Remus and his progeny and wards came to the pack with Kivela. He's a quiet wolf who doesn't speak much but tolerates pups using him as a springboard or adolescents who want to spar with him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back