• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Scifi 1x1

Seren_Astrophel

I'm gonna be honest, I'm bad at advertising myself. However, I have a couple storylines I wanna try out. I've tried one a few times but it's never made it far enough to satisfy me (either do to ghosting parters, busy life stuff, or other stressors) and the other is brand new. So, if you're interested in a storyline about interspecies warfare, alien romance, military scifi BS and other wild world building, I'm looking for someone willing to play a human female who's been offered a job on an alien warship as part of an alliance initiative. It's one I'd really like to see go far.

The second story is less space-opera and more hard sci-fi. My character can either be male or female for this, but I prefer the romance subplot to be het. Its based around a professor (my character) and their research assistant (your character) who develop a highly advanced brain-machine interface. Eventually the whole thing blows up in their faces and world governments start using it as a form of control (I can explain the interface in detail in dms). The story basically follows their journey to destroy it and the struggle of the research assistant while they have to decide between the financial comfort the invention has afforded them or the love they've cultivated with the professor.

I can explain both plots in detail in dms but I'm just super bad at advertising myself. DM me with the title of your favorite book as the header if you're interested in discussing these further :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back