• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-Fi themed rp. (Plot included)

Lucario1217

Hello! I decided to start an original rp. I got bored and and thought of this after seeing somethings with aliens included in it. So here's the plot...

An alien from outer space (You) has decided to visit Earth and observe the life there. After observing some humans, you spotted a human (Me) that did not fit in with the rest. Everyone being so outgoing and happy, this particular one was very shy and always wanted to be on his own. You thought he was different from the rest and with your ship, at night after following the small boy going to his home, you decided to take him for further observation. With time, you learn more about this boy and decided to keep him and show him the depths of space and raise him.

(Something like this would be appreciated:
8f84edfdfb1a820f188ec2d2403e3b8d.jpgf991ce8f7cb0eece97269087d9118f6d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back