• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sci-Fi/Supernatural Long term RP

Earl Phantomhive

The Aristocrat of Evil
I'm looking for someone to do a Long term Sci-fi/ Supernatural roleplay with me! I'm new here so I'm just learning the ropes of RPNation and all that, so apologies if I do anything...strangely lol.

I really, REALLY would like to use my OC Mikhael, he's an ex-monster hunter turned to Monster Ally after he was cursed by Cthulhu for killing his son. Now he's forced to save monsters from peril/worship them/help them. He loves it though!
Your character can be whatever you want it to be! A monster, a Human, you can have multiple characters if you want! In fact that is almost preferred.

In his world most Cryptids/Urban Legends/Gods/etc are all real. Fairies, Mothman, Egyptian Gods, Cthulhu, vampires, as just a few examples.
They do exist in humanity, and people know they exist. But they are rather frowned upon and generally isolated from human communities. Some monsters and Humans do live in harmony though!

A couple of things I ask of my partners:
- Paragraph style, at least a couple of sentences in a reply.
- Please please, use punctuation and grammar. It's so hard to get into the story if things aren't expressed with emotions and cohesion.
- Please do not try to make this a romance between Mikah and your character. Mikah has a boyfriend, he flirts with monsters playfully but he only does it to get what he wants.
- I'm a really patient Roleplayer, so it doesn't bother me if replies take awhile! I have Narcolepsy so I fall off the map often, so I just ask for the same grace from my partner.
- I am 19, as a disclaimer if that bothers anyone! I'd prefer to RP with people 17+, and if you're under 18 I DEFINITELY will not be writing romance.

With that being said, I do have an idea sort of for the plot, but you're totally free to suggest your own! I'm totally open to ideas, and I prefer it when my partner and I equally drive the story.

My idea is that your character has traveled into a city they are unfamiliar with, they don't realize that they walked into a huge city of monsters that has been harassed by monster hunter for the past week. Mikah (My character) was sent to investigate what's been causing the attacks on the monsters and initially sees you as a threat, and after some kind of interaction (A fight, a civil discussion, a chase. Whatever it ends up being!) He asks your help in exchange for a place to stay.
It will be a lot fo fighting and investigating, and just exploring the dynamics of this monster world!

I'm not sure how to insert photos? So I hope I do it right, But here's a picture of Mikah and his boyfriend Howie! (the little eldritch monster). I drew this myself!
- I realize I could probably make a character sheet in the Extra Pages forum, but I was hoping to push this out. I might write a world building page and character sheet eventually tho. That just takes a lot of work ;;w;;

Mikhael 2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back