• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-fi RP

Vudukudu

Farseer to the Warsong Clan
Hey!

I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay that is INSPIRED by Star Trek, but not set in it. I like much of the structure, technology, the notion of the Federation, etc.

Unfortunately, I'm not nearly familiar enough with the plot and timeline to really play something IN Star Trek.

Looking for a detailed writer capable of churning out a quality character and taking some responsibility for plot progression.

Hey hey~

If you haven't filled up yet, I'd be interested in taking a crack at it with you. I'm also a fan of star trek (and star wars, battlestar, firefly, mass effect; all that jazz) so I wouldn't mind tossing some ideas around with you. feel free to shoot me a pm ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back