• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sci-fi fantasy search, preferably adv lit - novella

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I'm DC, and I'm looking for a few partners to do a science fiction or fantasy roleplay. I absolutely love mixing horror into my rps, so above all, I'm looking for that!

As for who I am as a partner, I'm ghost friendly, chatty OOC, and keep my roleplays in DMs. Because I'm a uni student, I can do around 1 post a day, though things might change when the semester starts up again. I tend to double and always write in third person. My responses range from 200 to 1,800 words but I'm really craving the higher end of that right now. I'm open to romance of any kind, though I usually don't play female characters.

As for what I'd like in my partners, I'd like them to keep above 400+ words, though I'd much rather there be quality in every post. I don't mind how active you are.

If you believe we are a good fit, please message me with any triggers you may have so we can keep it in mind. Even though I have a list of ideas, I'm open to planning too.

Last edited:
Trying to find this with no search function was so fun <3 bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back