• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sci-Fi/Fantasy 1X1?

Lycan Queen

Looking for a detailed partner to play a male scientist/handler in a sci-fi-ish idea I've had for a while. It is a romance plot with mystery and action subplot. I prefer paragraph length responses because that's most likely what I myself will provide. Can be moved to Discord if prefered.

Backstory and World: The premise for the world is that of one taking place in 3015. In 2025, Earth enters a third World War that lasts five years. Afterwards, irreversible nuclear damage is growing across the planet and humanity is forced to relocate to space when there is deemed no chance at fixing it. Anyone left on the planet is lost.

Once NASA on Old Earth, ASAN ( Automated Synthetic Armaments Nanostructure ) now operates on it's own mobile laboratory base: SS Titanic 34, roaming in quadrant 63 of Andromeda. Once pioneers of space travel, they now focus on reviving lost earth species both animal and plant to revitalize their old culture on Neo Earth. At least to the public. Only military hires can work there, and their work actually revolves greatly around creating bioweapons. Most are alien hybrids with that of Old Earth extinct species. Others are evolving extinct earth plant life, taking what was lost and making it military worthy. The main roles of note are scientist, handler, soldier, and the dreaded junker that they are wary of being robbed by, whether it be their equipment, secret information, or classified experiments.

Rp plot: You are a male scientist who has been working for ASAN for a while now by working on their cover projects: recreating plant life from their preserved seeds, and working on their gene splicing program as a team leader to "make humans more breeding capable with new alien humanoids" as a proactive way to prepare for new life.

In all actuality however, you are the primary research that goes into the most secretive project on board. It is however, only known to you at a basic level. You know that you are indeed making it possible for a human woman to carry a non human child, but it is a prehistoric animal from ancient earth that you are trying to create a hybrid of with your volunteer mothers. Trying to recreate the perfect specimen ASAN has already made. Project Soldier: otherwise known as Experiment 007, the human Dire Wolf hybrid. You think your work is all to make more like her, to lead and fight for humanity as something stronger yet more loyal than any normal person. But you suspect your superiors are doing more behind the scenes.

007 hasn't had contact with males since she was a toddler after having been birthed from an artificial womb. At first she was coddled, but once puberty set in, her female caregivers and doctors monitered her intellectual and physical growth and began preparing her for combat savvyness and teaching her obedience and dependency on them. She's been the employee's motivation to succeed for 19 years, with some even resenting her for being what they believe to be a spoiled brat that's just a little stronger.

The premise is that an accident occurs and you make contact with 007. You think you're going to be fired for ruining the operation but for some reason your superiors make you her handler and put in charge of her assessments and training. You agree (or are forced to ). You try to find out what's going on with the plans for 007's future and discover other experiments you really shouldnt have, and along the way come to empathize with this non human experiment.

Hey this sounds super interesting, I'd love to participate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back