• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern School for Talented Individuals?

sunshine and whiskey

ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʙʀɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

tumblr_static_1.gif

Congratulations! You have been accepted into this high ranking arts school.

Established in 1964 and formally known as California School for the Talented, this institution is now known as Madison Academy, which is a prestigious establishment and has a notorious reputation of making something out of all their students. Every single student and member that has ever walked through the halls of Madison Academy has gotten a career in the career field that they solely desired. This academy is one of the wealthiest in the state and only accepts 700+ students that are the best of the best at what they do but they also have to pay the tuition of $50,000 per semester.

Students that get an adrenaline rush from acting, dancing, singing or even photography and designing are able to apply and hopefully get accepted but this year, things have taken a slight turn of events. This year as granted by the school board, they have offered most students scholarships that couldn’t afford the semester tuition and they are equally talented as everyone else. Although most of the students have grown accustomed to living with, learning about each other and people with similar privileged lifestyles, this school isn’t short of the social hierarchy. Even though most of the kids are upper class, cliques are still set in place and the stereotypes still do exist.

Even though Madison is a school that every talented person seeks, it is honestly like an ordinary academy in terms of lifestyle. With boy and girl dorms fluttering the campus, those from various backgrounds, whether privileged or not, different ethnicity and interest reside here. Parties are a likely occurrence along with monthly showcases that brings everyone together to show what they’ve learned that month and a play or musical that incorporates everyone’s talents.

Most famous actors, dancers, photographers and singers that have attended Madison Academy have returned to help with certain lessons and demonstrations. Our story will focus on the lives of various young people, most who are beginning their lives on their own while others have been living their own life at Madison for a while.

I can't decide on whether I want to be a lazy genius or a crazy genius. XD

Ill probably end up with lazy because I have way to many crazy oc's as it is. 

Either way, I'm interested. : )

Oh hey I remember this rp! Or something similar at least, definitely interested!

OMG! Lanna! How have you been?! >.> Yeah, I decided to revamp it a little bit.

I can't decide on whether I want to be a lazy genius or a crazy genius. XD

Ill probably end up with lazy because I have way to many crazy oc's as it is. 

Either way, I'm interested. : )

Haha. Thank you for your interest.

Thanks. :)  

Yeah but you are fine. :)  I get that college gets busy and takes people away from the world of roleplaying. -Puts away all sharp objects.- Haha.

Right. Haha. Just gonna keep this safety helmet and bullet-proof vest on, haha. You know, just in case *sweats nervously*

I'll wait to see if we get anymore interest. If not, I am not doing this idea. :(

can i be an administrator or only a student?

Only a student. Administrators will be NPC only. Sorry. But even though they are NPC,  anyone can play them.

can i be an administrator or only a student?

Only a student. Administrators will be NPC only. Sorry. But even though they are NPC,  anyone can play tgem

I am interested! I play as two males, Vinny and Rick and they are both very musically talented. I would love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back