• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ScaryBear

• Hello! I'm Scary, she/her pronouns, 24 yrs old. Please send me a message if you're interested in discussing possible rps!

About Me
    • I live in a EST timezone. I work Wednesday through Saturday, 7am-6pm so more than likely I won't post a lot those days if at all.
    • I prefer MxF and MxM pairings.
    • I enjoy fandom rps and original plots!
    • I usually write multi-para but tend to mirror my partners post length. I've never tried novella and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to match so maybe I'm not the best choice if your looking for a novella writing style partner.
    • I try to be literate to the best of my ability but I tend to miss comma placement here and there.
    • I can double up for my rp partner and I actually enjoy making multiple characters. I like making ocs but I'm also able to play canon characters!
    • I enjoy a lot of genres; romance, action, drama, slice of life, horror, psychological, etc.
    • I like to talk and plot with my rp partner! This is very important to me. I want to talk about our characters, the plot, potential plot points and such.
    • I can roleplay on RPN or Discord.

tumblr_mrmjfsGasa1sfwkzwo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering what kind of things you were looking to roleplay?

Hi! I was wondering if you're still looking for RP partners! If so i'd love to try a HSHC double up Rp.^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back