• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Save My Soul | Main

Characters
Here

giphy.gif

SamSam didn't quite get the reaction he was expecting from Lily, but overall it was better than what he'd thought. He realized that she wasn't surprised by alot of things, and much like Nate, he quite liked that about her. Sam even smiled some at her dry sense of humor, talking about tying sheets together to escape. "Well, you could try, but you wouldn't get far." He chuckled, though realized afterwards that his words hadn't sounded that funny.

But she was already up and leaving, and he watched her go, Aiden following a few moments later. Nate had gotten up too, grabbing her rabbit from the washing machine and placing it carefully into the dryer. When he asked what happens now, Sam sighed and stood up as well, moving to finish folding the laundry he'd been working on earlier.

"We wait." He shrugged, reaching up to brush some of his hair behind his ear. "See what powers they got, see how they adapt to being here. Neither one can leave now, which means we have to take care of them. They have basic needs, they have to eat and drink and shower." Sam realized as he spoke that this was bigger than he'd originally thought.

Teddy wasn't gonna be happy.
Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

TornCornyArcticwolf-size_restricted.gif

Lily HarrisLocation: Hallway > Bella's Room | Mood: Tired as FUCK | Interactions: Mostly Bella apolla apolla | Outfit: Here

When Lily found Bella, she was already with three of the vampires. All she managed to say in explanation was that she broke it, which was pretty clear from all the purple shards everywhere. She rolled her eyes as she realized Aiden had followed her, but she chose not to acknowledge his comment more than necessary. “Are you alright, Bell?” she asked, checking her friend for any signs of injury. It seemed like she was alright, but…

She winced when she briefly saw an image of Duncan flirting with Bella, but at least it wasn’t as graphic as Aiden’s thoughts. “Can… can we go to sleep? If I don’t stop seeing perverts’ thoughts, I might actually go insane.” Sighing, she muttered to Bella, “Apparently I can read minds now.”

She was done. It was official. “Bedtime. I’m done. See you whenever the hell I wake up.” Turning on her heel, she stalked past Aiden and found the room that it appeared Bella had settled into. At least, her stuff was there. Her friend wouldn’t mind, right?

But before Bella even got there, she’d already passed out into a deep, uninterrupted sleep.

tumblr_nwwg2i6QEW1qd2kxpo1_250.gifv

Theodore ArcusLocation: Hallway > His Room | Mood: Exhausted/Drained | Interactions: Bella, Lily, Duncan, Aiden, Zach apolla apolla | Outfit: Here

At the very least, she wasn’t yelling at him. But now he was being bombarded by questions from Duncan and Zach, who was pissed for whatever reason. Again. Sighing, he was about to answer their questions as best he could before Lily and Aiden joined them. Aiden decided to be a bit of a dick about the mess, to which he responded, “I’ll clean it up. Bella, Lily, you two should get some sleep.” He would have commented on Lily’s apparent ability to read minds, but it could have been stranger.

Before anybody could say anything more, Lily went to go to sleep, which was probably smart, as a good part of the night had passed already. He shooed the others away from the sphere and cleaned up the sphere’s shards as best he could. Duncan stayed back to help while Zach stalked off, probably to resume sleeping.

Looking over at Duncan and Aiden, Teddy said, “I don’t think we can fix what happened, but I suspect the part of the curse that keeps Bella here will wear off over time. I’m not sure about Lily or Bella’s powers, though.”

With the sphere’s shards contained and placed back where they had originated, Teddy figured he might as well get some sleep. “Somebody go tell Nate and Sam to get some shut-eye, too. We’ve all had a rough night.” With that, he trudged back to his room to finally, finally sleep all of this off.

source.gif

Duncan CalowayLocation: Hallway > Laundry Room > His Room | Mood: Hasn't Figured It Out Yet | Interactions: Aiden, Teddy, Nate and Sam (briefly) apolla apolla | Outfit: Here

This mess was getting bigger and bigger. Lily and Aiden came to join the party, though it didn’t appear as if much had changed about Lily, either. She revealed she could read minds, which became apparent when she apparently saw him thinking about Bella. Interesting. He’d really have to keep his mind clean around her if he didn’t want anybody catching on to his brilliance.

Lily soon left the area, and Duncan crouched beside Teddy to help him clean up the sphere. He explained that there was no clear solution to all of this, and then even he went to bed. Since Zach had already left and Aiden wasn’t much for taking orders, Duncan figured he might as well go tell Nate and Sam the not so good news. “Be back soon.”

He sped down to the laundry room and peeked in. “Everybody’s going to sleep. We’re going to reconvene tomorrow night. You two might wanna sleep, too. Especially you, Nate. All that nearly killing and biting shit must be exhausting, right?” He flashed a grin before going back to his own room and flop onto his bed and get some well-deserved sleep.

fb325b949b4676527901b6155b135339.gif

Zachary TennysonLocation: Hallway > His Room | Mood: Angry | Interactions: Technically No One apolla apolla | Outfit: Here

Zach didn’t stay long after Lily left. He needed some goddamn sleep right goddamn now. By the time he made it back to his room, he fully angry again, but he knew sleep wouldn’t improve any of this much.

He wasn’t even sure what the source of his anger was at this point. Was it that both girls were trapped there, or that that stupid sphere was keeping one of them here? Something like that… Maybe he was actually starting to feel concern for Bella? Nah, that couldn’t be it. That was preposterous. He didn’t care about anyone in this house! At least, he was pretty sure.

Growling a bit to himself, Zach rolled over and fell asleep, ignoring that Bella’s and Lily’s faces kept flashing in front of him, along with the all-too-familiar sense of warmth that came with feeling things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back