• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sanguis Academy for Vampires

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u

Sanguis Academy for Vampires
School-gates-578x200.jpg

Welcome to Sanguis Academy, home of the adolescent vampire. Here, it is our goal to educate the youngest of our next generation in order to preserve our kind. The academy is centuries old, and those who attend here are very privileged to do so. As we prepare for the new school year, students from all over the world have begun our registration process. If you are new to Sanguis, we encourage you to continue reading.
There are three different types of student that we allow to enroll here at Sanguis. There are Purebloods, Halfbloods, and The Turned, who we commonly refer to as Recievers. A Pureblood is a vampire whom was born of two other vampires, who were also born of two other vampires. In order to be considered a Pureblood in our records, the student is required to have come from a complete and pure line of vampires.
A Halfblood is a vampire with both human and vampire blood in their veins. Being a Halfblood does not always come directly from the parent of said vampire. A vampire can have two vampire parents and still be considered a Halfblood if there are ANY humans in their lineage. (Grandparents, Great Grandparents, etc.)
A Reciever, or a Turned One, is a student that was born a human and turned to vampirism through other means. These circumstances often vary, and as a Reciever enrolling at Sanguis you are required to be mentally and physically evaluated before entering school grounds. This is for safety reasons, and failure to comply will result in automatic refusal of admittance.

Students typically attend Sanguis for a total of six years. Firstman, Secondman, Thirdman, Fourthman, Fifthman, Sixthman. A Firstman is typically twelve years of age, and will graduate as a Sixthman at eighteen.

We have a variety of courses taught here at Sanguis. These courses are beneficial to the education of young vampires everywhere. They include; Ancestry, Safety in Combat, Human History, Blood and Turning, Coven Studies, Vampirism I, II, & III, and Occupations. Sanguis also offers a variety of other electives. Students are required to take one elective per term.

Ancestry: The study of Vampire History and important vampiric figures.
Safety in Combat: This class teaches students how to defend themselves in combat with another vampire.
Human History: The study of human history and coexisting with humans.
Blood and Turning: How blood nourishes vampires, how bloodlines are important, and turning humans.
Coven Studies: Teaches students about Covens. How to form or join one, and how to use them for good.
Vampirism I, II, & III: Taught on different levels depending on the student's year. The basics of vampirism, and about vampiric abilities.
Occupations: Fifth and Sixthman class. Helps young vampires discover their talents and helps find them jobs and covens in the real world.

Finally, there are specific rules here at Sanguis that must be followed by every student. WHile there are many of these, the top five are listed below. Failure to follow these rules may result in expulsion. For any further questions on these rules, refer to the handbook.

1) Do not leave Sanguis School Grounds under ANY circumstances without permission from the headmaster.
2) Students are expected to be in their dormitory after curfew. Curfew violations will not be tolerated.
3) Students are FORBIDDEN to feed from any live person(s) on, or off of campus.
4) Combat outside of Combat and Safety class or sports is not tolerated on campus.
5) Alcohol and Drugs are strictly prohibited from school grounds. We have had a problem with this in the past, and any new violations will result in immediate expulsion.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Headmistress Crepsley. We are excited for the new school year, and we hope to see you all at orientation in the fall.

sanguis-png.311368

Alright guys, just let me know if you're interested and I'll get the other stuff put up asap. :)

Whuh why was I tagged
Because you iz a beautiful potato and we need you to come an' be majestic up in here. :3

Edit: Also you know your profile pic is an anime vampire…. and your under profile message tag lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back