• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐“ข๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ช๐“ป๐”‚ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท - Interest Check

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

warrior

beth crowley

overview.

L

ong ago, before the true battles for freedom began, there was a species that was said to only exist in legends. Wings covered in scales with pointed ears and otherworldly beauty...this was the Aerrael species. For many, Aerrael were considered the creators of every world - bringing hope, wonder, and magic to the land. However, where beauty came - so too did vanity and destruction. Soon, all that was left of the once proud species was barely even half of their populations.

Velatha Kelphine was the King of her own Tithe - but she was unique in the fact she was a Marea Nameless. She partnered with her true Queen, Seriph Kelphine, to create what is now known as the Realm of Saevel. Saevel was to be a sanctuary realm, for all Aerrael to be able to live peacefully and find their true calling and Tithe. However, some were so opposed to living their that there have been half-bloods and inherited Aerraels, which are uncommon.

Now as the night grows stronger, storm clouds are gathering along the edges of Saevel. And a few inherited Aerraels must find their Tithe and grow stronger in order to prepare to fight for their freedom, and the freedom of all beings that live in Saevel. New submissives have been found, new Nameless talents, and Tithe are beginning to form. However, with each positive side - must also come the negatives. Not all Aerrael get along perfectly, and some may show their fangs and claws a lot sooner than expected. The question is... do you fight for Saevel and Sanctuary? Or will you allow the realm to fall into darkness as some may hope? Make your decision soon, because the war is beginning. And only one outcome is possible.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
I Am Here GIF by Djemilah Birnie

This RP does look interesting, but I feel like I'm a little lost on the lore. Is there a glossary somewhere that explains what some of the terms mean?

๐Ÿ˜…

The links are up for the CS and Lore as well as the Glossary of terms - Lore thread and CS are wip but if any of you are excited to start character creations feel free to track or post etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back