• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Blademasterlokh

Canonically Retarded
Hey, hey! Name’s Lokh, and I would be absolutely delighted to invite any of you that would might enjoy having a few roleplay sessions, or discussions with me!

Now, I must confess, the only reason I’ve thought to come here and recruit a few pals, is because I’m irreversibly sick. Just a cold and fever, thankfully, but it’s placed me out of commission in general. As such, my person is stuck at home, with nothing to do other than writing, and other such hobbies.

Ordinarily, I would be much rather drafting a few pages of a project I’ve been working on. Keyword, being ordinarily.

My motivation for all my hobbies have died off like the wind, thus dealing a major blow to the amount of time I can entertain myself til’ my eventual mental breakdown.

Then, I had the brilliant idea of going here on rpnation, and requesting a few dozen strangers to entertain me instead! Aren’t I just so creative?

Anyways! My specializations are towards high fantasy, and sci-fi, with a handful of experience in normal, innocent realistic settings. Don’t think that I’m inflexible though, I can do with every single plot, whether it be fandom, horror, or even original.

Knowledge of certain fandoms may be extremely limited, but all you have to do is just give me a pep-talk and I’ll have gotten it down pat, or atleast grasped the general theme.

Unfortunately, I can only do with f/f and f/m shipping’s only. Why? Well, I just have better synergies better with women, goes hand in hand with the fact that I’m heterosexual.

Won’t lie to you and say that romance will be a side gig of our respective characters, no, infact I’d say it’s arguably the main piece of engagement for me. This isn’t because I’m some basic bitch romance guy, it’s more because I simply find romance to be an interesting method to add and explore character depth. Still, keep in mind that the romance will be incorporated in a way that’s believable and feels natural rather than something that breaks suspension.

Been reading for a total of 6 years, and writing for 2 of those 6. The reason it may not sound that much to you is because I’ve just never cared for this form of medium, mostly because I had a bit of an attention time problem, if I’m being honest with you. Nonetheless, my capabilities pertaining to writing is at worst competent and my creativity is slightly more developed.

Recommended Requirements;

• Possess decent grammar, punctuation and such. While I’m not fanatic about these things, engagement issues come across whenever I see frequent issues regarding fluency in english.

•I’m here for a good time, not for a long time. Absences lasting longer than a week, though not immediately left, will definitely affect the enthusiasm in which I comment and respond. Just inform me if you’ll have time management issues, that way I won’t be confused and interpret your silence as something negative.

•Engage. Frustrations reins whenever I’m the only person attempting to place interest in the session.

•Be transparent about the ideas and concepts you’ve got laying in that little brain of yours.

•Be willing to take criticisms. If you’re seriously not in the correct mindset to handle me expressing what may or may not be good, please respectfully put down the phone and work on yourself to get to that mindset.

•Have common sense, which I hope is relatively easy to uphold to.

Other than that, feel free to send your discord or other social media if you want to, well, just move to a more social session. Tag for discord is; BlazingEmo#9133

Thanks to all the wonderful ladies and gentlemen for taking the time to read this little post!

P.S; I am of legal age. Consequently, I deeply urge any teens to merely turn away and find another partner to hang with.

Last edited:
Just wanted to drop by and say that I do love your avatar (following the show as it airs myself)! Admittedly it’s why I clicked. Here’s to a good luck bump!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back