• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Saiki Kusuo RP Search! (Rules Updated: 2/8/2020) (Ships Updated: 5/2/2020)

Hi! I'm Shea the manly flower! I'm so manly and I am looking for an RP for Saiki K!

1. I do semi-lit! You don't have to match my responses ever. If you can only get out a oneliner it's okay, but I'd appreciate if you didn't do it too often. A oneliner to me says "Hi, I can't really work with the last post you gave me, so this is all I can manage". On the flip side, though, don't expect me to match any responses from you that are 5+ paragraphs. You can give me replies that long, but I definitely won't be able to match them.
2. I only do 3rd person RPs. 1st person doesn't feel quite right to me, since I enjoy going back and re-reading our log just for fun sometimes and 3rd person just makes more sense when I do that.
3. I only RP in DMs! OOC chatter is fine and I don't care if we keep it in a separate chat or do it in the same chat as the RP, but I don't want to do a forum RP ever. Feels so awkward! Like... Other people can see them, yknow?
4. I won't judge your headcanons so please don't judge mine!
5. Due to personal reasons I won't RP with other people's OCs.
6. Please let me know if you've lost muse for the RP, I'll understand and I'll be patient! Alternatively, if you think your post was a good conclusion for the RP, or if my last post was a good conclusion, let me know that too. I'll tend to keep RPs going on for as long as my partner wants to, so if you don't tell me you intend a certain post to be an ending, I'll try to keep it going.
7. To show me that you've read the rules, let me add this: If you've read the rules, tell me what your favorite episode of the anime is (and no, I don't count Reawakened).

Keep in mind that if I'm RPing as one of the characters I have a headcanon for, I might ask to incorporate the headcanon into our RP! You never have to consent and I won't do it without that consent, but please don't ghost me for asking!

1. Trans female Akechi/Demigirl Akechi/Genderfluid Akechi
2. Badass Rifuta (not a gender-related hc like many others but it's a hc!)
3. Nonbinary Mera
4. Genderfluid Saiki/Nonbinary Saiki/Demiboy Saiki/Demigirl Saiki/Agender Saiki
5. Asexual Demiromantic Saiki
6. Demisexual Demiromantic Akechi
7. Genderfluid Kaido/Demiboy Kaido/Agender Kaido
8. In an AU where Saiki doesn't have shapeshifting powers, Trans Saiki (male or female!)
9. Trans female Yumehara
10. I have clothing headcanons for my headcanon versions of Akechi, Saiki and Kaido so please ask about those!
11. Super sappy (with whoever he's in a relationship with) Saiki (Also not gender-related but it needs to be said because this is a big one for me)
12. I have a headcanon for Akechi that he hates when people call him 'Akechan' and only really allows it if he's dating the person (but still gets really embarrassed)

Now for the stuff we're all here for! (Ships are in order of most to least favorite for RPing, bold characters are the ones I prefer to play as, if there's no bold I can play either one or just haven't tried yet) (Those of you unfamiliar with AO3 lingo, & denotes a platonic ship; I don't ever want an RP for these characters to become romantic. / means romantic, or in this case I wouldn't mind/would encourage if the RP became romantic in nature)

1. Akechi/Saiki
2. Kaido/Saiki
3. Kuboyasu/Saiki
4. Toritsuka/Saiki
5. Teruhashi&Saiki
6. Teruhashi/Rifuta
7. Teruhashi/Yumehara
8. Aiura/Rifuta
9. Toritsuka&Akechi
10. Aiura&Akechi
11. Saiki/Hairo
12. Saiki/Saiko
13. Kaido/Kuboyasu
14. Kaido/Kuboyasu/Yumehara (We would share one of the characters here, I don't mind which one!)
15. Saiki/Nendo
16. Saiki/Makoto
17. Teruhashi/Mera
18. Yumehara/Mera
19. Teruhashi/Aiura
20. Aiura/Yumehara
21. Aiura/Mera
22. Kaido&Akechi
23. Kuboyasu&Akechi

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back