• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sad Creatures Aren't We? (Arcane Inspired)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
tumblr_p9jgdmUyOf1tiv0eno1_1280.jpg
Kytheon stands as a bright city filled with wonders and advancements in technology. The city is home to the brightest scientists and is governed by a council. Some call the city the "Star of the World"
Beautiful Architecture and Advanced Machinery has transformed this city into an almost futuristic home for the rich and prosperous. It isn't uncommon to travel by blimp or subway in the city.
Automatons have been invented allowing many jobs to be supplemented by living machines. These automatons are completely capable of thought and have their own personalities and can be made to fulfill specific capabilities. Thanks to advancements in Magi-tech even things such as powersuits and magic powered technology are possible.

fe9f285098f8960494114d055ce2e9fc.jpg
But on the other side lays the undercity. The downtrodden struggle to grasp the slightest amount of coins, living in a polluted city where nobody cares about them. The harboring feelings of contempt grow and swell as the ideas of a revolution are beginning to rise. The undercity relies on chemicals to power their technology and crime is infested throughout the city. A change is coming and things can never go back to the way they were before. With the tensions between the two cities beginning to rise a war is inevitable. What path will you choose?

It's a cheap knockoff arcane RP, sue me. No knowledge of the show is required. Be a character from either city with your own backstory and role. The RP will be open-ended meaning we can start our own events and roam freely while a improvised story is created along the way leading towards a breaking point and dark ending. Please only state interest if you are planning on participating. No ghosting allowed.

I. We will use both RPN and Discord for OOC. I will keep the OOC filled with any important announcements for those who do not use Discord.
II. I don't care about post lengths or post orders or any of that kind of thing. Post what you can do and when you can do it as long as it's not a one liner. If you want help getting involved speak out and let others know. I can get you involved, don't just wait indefinitely for others to post something.
III. FCs will be art. I don't care what kind as long as it can be decently convincing enough to make sense in the setting.
IV. Things will get dark. Expect darker tones in the RP
V. You can be who you want to be as long as we're not trying to abuse power. Multiple characters are allowed, there is no cap to how many characters you can have as long as you can manage it.
VI. Lore will be worked out as we go along. Plot discussion and lore discussion is heavily encouraged.
VII. Do not ghost the RP. If you state interest, do it so with intent on participating.

unfortunetly there is discord, but otherwise i;d love to play a participant in this proletariaten protest against the palace-born pompuss prim patricians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back