Sacrifice In The Night (Neon Nyan & Tigress)

Ayases blush widened at Darks words "Oh shush." He said with a childish pout, smiling when Dark kissed his cheek, he then thought a bit "Well I'll just tell her that they didnt have any of things today and I will get them tommorow." Ayase said with a little giggle.

Dark gave a soft chuckle, nuzzling the smaller male. "Hm... And then you'll come back here tomorrow? Or i could conveniently be at the market?" he said with a sharp toothed grin, not wanting to release the smaller boy from his grasp. He would have him back. Whether Maria agreed or not.

Ayase sighed "I will have to visit you tonight, Robin, the huntress, will be following me during morning and until dark, the only reason why she is not here now is because Maria said she had some business of her own to attend."

Dark gave a soft sigh. "Hm... That is sad.... If only you were able to stay with me forever without the huntress following you...." he whispered sadly, holding Ayase close and quietly kissing his neck.

(Ooohh.... What if that business of her own that she had to attend was keeping an eye on Dark O.o )

Ayase nodded in agreement smiling when Dark had kissed hi neck "I know, I wish for the same." He said in a hush tone while holding Dark close, he just wanted to saty like this forever

(Lol thats what I was going to make it xD ))

(Really? O.o )

Dark nuzzled him. "I love you Ayase.... If Shadow hadn't come and tried to attack Maria you could have still been here.... I hate that stupid brother of mine" he muttered, his voice cold and sad. Aieden was sitting quietly on a chair in the entrance hall.

Ayase smiled "I love you to Dark, so much." This was all of Shadows fault he always came at the most worst times. Ayase lifted his head when he heard the large front doors slam open "Arent you sly." Robin stood there her wooden stake in her hand, she made her way to Ayase and grabbed him away from Dark "Maria will love to know about this."

Dark leaped up to his feet when he heard the door slam open and Robin had taken Ayase away from him. He growled softly, looking at the steak in the hunter's hand. "What do you intend to do, huntress. Kill me? Ayase came here by choice. I didn't bring him here. Can't you humans see that he WANTS to stay here?" he said. Aieden stood up quickly looking towards Ayase and telling him through thoughts that he was going to talk to his sister. With that, he limped outside, quickly changing into his wolf form before racing through the forest and pushing open the front door of Maria's house, limping through the house until he found her.

"I need to talk to you."

Robin growled "You know your really starting to piss me off." Robin mumbked angrily while Ayase tried to snattch his arm away from her "Let me go of me I want to be with Dark!" He whined "Do I look like I care about what you want!?" She yelled as she dragged hiim out of the housee "Secon dytime vampire, you have one more life left, next tiime I WILL kill you." She said throwing Ayase across her shoulder and hopped onto her motorcycle then drove off. Maria looked ar Aiden who had walked in "Im glad I had Maria look over Dark." She said holding a picture up of Dark and Aiden leaving his home.

Aieden looked at Maria with his dark eyes, sitting on the ground. "Maria, listen to me. Dark loves Ayase. And Ayase has feeling for Dark too. He may be a vampire, but he is really kind hearted. Werewolves and Vampires are mortal enemies, yet he still saved me from my pack. Let the two of them stay together, Shadow is nothing like Dark...... He changed back to human, and showed her the small music note on his neck. "Ayase has a mark just like this, anyone with a mark like this is under Dark's protection, so he will die trying to save them...." he explained

Dark sighed heavily, slumping back against the wall and closed his eyes. "Ayase....."

Maria turned her head "You think I dont know Ayase loves Dark? I wont let them be together. I dont care if Dark can protect him, there shouldnt even be anything to protect him from, why should I even be talking to you? Your just a little spy sent from Dark!" she said angrily before looking at the door when Robin had came in with Ayase over her shoulder "Lock him in his room." Maria said Robin nodded and walked up the steps and returned briefly "I want you to leave." Maria said glaring at Aieden.

Aieden let out a growl. "That..... That is one of the most vile things a human has ever said. Humans are by far worse creatures than vampires or werewolves" he stated in disgust, turning and limping away from the house. He paused and pulled a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket, writing a letter to Ayase on it. The letter read:

"Ayase.

Your sister knows your feelings for Dark. She is not going to let the two of you be together simply because of what he is. As well as that, she has sent me away. I will continue following Dark's orders and watch over you from the shadows. Your only option is to follow your heart.

Find what you truly want and go to it.

Aieden."

With that, he tied the letter to a stone and threw it into Ayase's open bedroom window before retreating into the forest where he sat and watched.

Ayase was sitting on his bed curled up in a ball sadly, he just wanted to be with Dark, Maria knows he likes him but she still wont let him be with him but why? Ayases attention focused onto his window when he saw a rock fly threw his window and land on his bed, he took the note off of it and read sighing when he was finished "Im sorry Aieden I really am.." Ayase said to himself looking over to the window.

Aieden turned into his wolf form, his keen hearing easily picking up Ayase's words. He howled, the sad sound echoing across the forest and causing a flock of birds to take off into the air. "Follow your heart Ayase. And go be with Dark" he whispered into the young boy's mind, the sound of his voice would easily travel to Ayase and allow him to hear what he had said.

Ayase jumped when he had heard the voice in his head, it was Aieden "I know.." he whispered before looking over to the door when someone had walked into his room "U-Uh.. who are you..?" Ayase asked sitting up "Im here to make everything better." he said with a little smirk.

(alright then!)

Aieden sat in the forest as silent as he could, his golden eyes blinking as his tail swayed weakly. He was unable to see the figure in Ayase's room, unable to complete his task and protect him.

anime-boy-colour-splash-Favim.com-464794.jpg

((The boy ))

The boy jumped out of the high up window with Ayase who was currently knocked out and was being carried by black shadows that looked like tentacles.

(ugh sorry its short my brain just broke down for some reason. )

( O.o he's cute!!)

Aieden looked up when he saw Ayase being carried away by a male figure before growling. "This is why he should have stayed with Dark" he growled before spinning around on his heel and racing through the forest to Dark's mansion. "DARK! Ayase was taken!" he barked and the vampire was on the wolf's back within seconds. "Find his scent. Take me to him. But first, let me inform Maria" he instructed.

"Yes master" the werewolf said before racing back to the other house.

Upon arrival, Dark burst through the front door and looked Maria dead in the eyes. "I have been informed by Aieden that Ayase was taken. If he had been with me, I would have been able to protect him. However, whether you want me to or not, I will be saving the boy and taking him back to my mansion where he will be safe, understand?" he said, his voice harsh and urgent, the worry about Ayase clear in his glowing red eyes.

(....I just imagined a brain falling over and breaking apart. *giggles*)

(( Lol ))

Maria didnt say anything, her eyes were wide open but she didn't move at all, she was like a statue and if you look back at her eyes they didn't even have color they were just gray like she was in a trance and her skin was pale like a ghost and soon enough she fell to the ground since she was standing.

Dark looked at the huntress in the room. "Look after her. Aieden, take me to where Ayase was taken. And find this place quickly" he instructed. The werewolf nodded, allowing him to climb onto his back. "Yes master" he repeated before breathing in the scent of the odd male and Ayase and racing after them, his paws landing quietly on the sandy ground. They raced through the shadows, following until their scents became stronger.

(Anything I should know about this dude?)

Ayase soon woke up, he was in a room, it looked more medevil then mordorn, he looked around then noticed that his arms and legs were chained up so he was speaded out, he starte dsquirming seeing if he could get out then that boy came in the room "Good morning..well its hard to tell if its morning." Rhe boy looked out the window pointing to the dark black clouds that blocked out any sunlight "Where am I?" Ayase asked "Your in our castle." He said "Our?" Ayase said with a bit of confusion intilnout of nowhere Robin appeared with Maria iver her shoulder "Yes ours, Go keep watch." She told the boy, he nodded and walled out of the room.

( He has powers like slenderman lol. )

(Loool, Slenderkid!)

Dark and Aieden raced through the forest, stopping at a dark castle with a boy standing out front. Dark stretched open his wings, taking off. "You know what to do, Aieden" he said before flying overhead, easily entering the castle through the large window that had been left open. Aieden nodded, growling and holwing, summoning all other lone werewolves to his side before attacking the boy. Five other wolf-like figures appeared at the edge of the forest, growling angrily.

"I dont umderstand what your saying.." Ayase said looking over to Robin and Maria, who was finally awake and chained across from him "I know I should have told you about it but I didnt want you to find out until you were older, thats why I dont want you to be with Dark, being rhe angels that we are you and Darks relationship is a sin and if they find out they will try to kill us, I was only protecting you. "Maria said with a faint smile "Then what do you want with us?" Ayase said looking over to Robin "Well being the demons that we are angel wings are very valuable in the underworld.". The boy yelped a bit as he was attacked by the wolves soon enouh the dark tentacles had appeared picking them up and slamming them against the stone walls of the castle "Robin! Their here already!" He screamed so he was able to be heard, the boy then looked over to Aieden "You head would look great over a fire place." He said as his eyes turned black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back