Sacrifice In The Night (Neon Nyan & Tigress)

Ayase smiled gently when he felt Dark moving his fingers through his blonde hair making him feel relaxed, when he asked if he wanted something to eat Ayase shook his head "Im fine just like this Dark." he said as he grabbing the hand that was in his hair and holding it sweetly.

Dark nodded, lightly nuzzling him and running his fingers over the soft skin of his cheek. "Alright. We shall stay here, you can fall asleep if you want, my dear" he murmured softly, a small smile on his lips.

Ayase smiled as Darks smooth words, he sighed relaxingly when Darks gentle hand ran past his cheek "I love you Dark. So much." Ayase said before closing his eyes and drifting off into sleep.

"I love you too, Ayase.... A lot more than you will ever know" he whispered, holding him close as he fell into a deep sleep, his head resting on Ayase's head. Demenia smiled at the two of them, resting her one head on Dark's lap while the other two kept watch.

(Time skip?)

( Yep)

Ayase fluttered his eyes open seeing that it was night, probably midnight. He sat up and yawned tiredly rubbing his large blue eyes.

Dark woke up seeing Ayase with a small smile. He nuzzled the smaller male. "Hello love.... Did you sleep well?" he asked, gently petting Demenia's head.

Ayase smiled when Daek had started to nuzzle him softly, he loved it when he did that, it was comforting "I slept well, thank you." He said as he leaned his head on Darks shoulder "I hope you slept well to." He said smoothly.

Dark smiled softly, kissing Ayase's head. "Yeah, I slept well. Especially since I was next to you~" he purred, nuzzling Ayase before running his fingers through the soft blonde hair. He gave a happy little sigh. "So.... You're an angel, huh? That might explain why your blood tastes so good..." he mused.

Ayase laughed a bit "Yezh Ibguess im an angel, still dont understand the situatiom myself." He admitted with a little sigh as Dark brushed through his hair "And apparently I have to find my wings.."

Dark sighed softly, gently massaging his bacck. "I can help you. But vampires and angels are, well, very different" he murmured quietly, his fingers working gently on his muscles.

Ayase smiled and giggled a bit "I would really love that." he said with a gentle smile when Dark offered to help him find his wings, he didn't know why but he really wanted to find them, probably because he sort of felt left lut, Dark had wings and so did Maria he was the only one. Ayase sighed in relaxation as Dark massaged his back gently, being chained up wasn't exactly comfy.

Dark hugged him, holding him close and nuzzling him. "I'm glad you want my help.... But like I said, vampires and angels are very, very different" he explained quietly before beginning to massage the smaller male once again. A gentle smile on his lips, he was happy that Ayase was back.

"I know hey are different but I really want to be with you no matter what, even if it his forbidden." Ayase said with a smile on his lips as he sat up an dkissed dark sweetly, he pulled away a bit "So dont worry about it.Ok?" He said stroking the side of Darks face.

Dark nodded, pulling him closer. "Alright my dear Ayase, I will help you find your wings. And I will stay by your side until I die, which won't be anytime soon" he chuckled softly at that.

Ayase giggled at Darks words and placed his head in the crook of his neck, smiling. "Now we just need to find out where to actually look..." Ayase said with a sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back