Sacrifice In The Night (Neon Nyan & Tigress)

Dark slammed open the doors of the room where Ayase and Maria were being held and he grinned, a dark Aura seeping from his very person. "Ayase belongs to me, demon huntress.... And because of that, Maria is under my protection as well....." he growled, his form changing and becoming more demonic. "Demenia. Aid your master. Now" he instructed, and a shimmering creature formed behind him, the Large three headed Fenris wolf looking down at the demon with hate. "Yes my master." she growled, lowering herself down.

Aieden yelped as he hit a tree, barking commands to the other werewolves. They all helped with the fighting. "Too bad my head won't be going over your fireplace" he growled before attacking again.

(Note: Demenia is the daughter of Cerberus, but hates al demons so she became Dark's 'pet')

Ayases eyes shot to the door that had slammed open interrupting their conversation, he was releif that it was Dark but also a bit worried, meanwhile Maria looked away from Dark frowning slightly unable to face him. Ayase and Maria both jumped when the three headed wolf had appeared at Darks command, the demon growled. "We will see." The boy said with a little smirk as he fought off the wolfs and Aieden.

Dark lifted his hand pointing at the demon in front of them. "Demenia, hater of demons. Daughter of Cerberus, guard dog of hell. She is a demos. I order you to attack her and kill her" he said. The wolf growled, each head baring it's razor sharp fangs, and the middle head spitting out a small column of flames. "With pleasure, master!" with that, she raced forward, attacking the demon with razor sharp claws, fangs and fire.

While Demenia fought, Dark raced over to Ayase, easily breaking the shackles that bound him. "I knew you would need me.... Now to save your sister."

Aieden and the wolves fought hard, getting injured only to stand up and continue fighting. Not like individual loners, but like a pack. Aieden was once again an alpha, and in charge of his own pack.

Robiin yelped as Deminia attcked her. Ayase looked over to Dark as he easily broke the chains "Dark Im really sorry." Ayase said. Maria shook her head when Dark offered to help "Im fine." She said before her wrist started to glow gold then then silver blades appeared from her wrist appeared, she easily cut the chains that bonded her "Lets go." Maria said opening the door. The boy screamed when one of the wolfs had scrattched his eyes causing blood to seepnout of it "You damn animals!" He screamed holding his eye "I'll kill you all!"" He said before fading into the ground.

Demenia threw Robin against the wall before attacking her again, breathing flames and using fangs once more. Dark looked at Maria. "I told you Ayase would have needed me" he stated simply before cradling the boy in his arms and taking off, landing outside once the werewolves defeated the boy. He grinned at Aieden. "I see you found yourself a new pack" he said and the lead wolf nodded. "I have. Hopefully they won't be like my last pack."

Soon Demenia walked out, looking down at Dark. "I did what you requested, master."

Maria rolled her eyes at Darks statement, her own white angelt wings spreading oppeen and she flew out of the large window landing next to Dark and taking Ayase from him "I am protecting Ayase I dont need your I told you say statments!" She said holding Ayase who was to confused and tired to say anything.

Dark snorted. "Good job at protecting him, if I hadn't arrived you both would have been demon chow boy now and having those white wings of yours ripped off and sold off to the demon king or something" Demenia growled at the mere mention of demons. "Vile creatures.... Nothing but darkness..... Similar to angels, so high and mighty thinking only of themselves, not what others want" the middle head spat, the other two agreeing with it. Aieden chuckled. "Call me if you need me, Dark. I'll be heading bck to the forest now" he said before bowing and racing off, quickly followed by the other werewolves.

Maria clenched her teeth "I habe been protecying my little brother since birth, we would have been fine but insteadbyou decided to come and atart all of this madness! Do you think people of my world will not know about this! Im pretty sure all demons angels and everyone else will know about this!" She hissed as she spreaded her wings and wrapped one around Ayses protecrively "If they were to find out that we were apart of this they will hurt him and me, angels associating with dark creature will be severely punished." She then sighed "Listen here us not the perfect time to be talking about this." She said picking up Ayase and slowly rising in the air "We will talk about this back at your home." She scoffed before flying off in the direction.

"Demenia. Home" Dark stated, kissing each of the creature's heads, before taking off into the air and flying back home. The wolf-like creature vanished back to her domain, neither heaven nor hell, but a place she had all to herself, only allowing Dark to visit her. Dark soon arrived at his home and entered the building, sitting down in the hall after lighting a fire in the fireplace and waiting for the two angels to arrive.

Soon enough Maria had flown through the doors and shut them behind her, she closed her wings and they faded and so did the blade son her wrist though they gray tattoos were still there Ayase sighed and sat down onto a chair "I dont understand any of this. I dont even have wings. " he said "You do you just havent let them free yet." Maria said sitting doen on the chair across from Ayase.

Dark curled up next to Ayase, pulling him under his wing and holding him lose, glaring at Maria. "So tell me why you won't let him stay here. And I will tell you why he should stay here. And, if he wants, he can give his opinion" the vampire stated coldly, looking between Maria, the fire and Ayase.

Ayase groaned a bit, he didn't like choosing between things it was always so hard. Maria folded her arms across her chest "Alright that sounds fair enough." she said brushing her hair behind her ear "Ayase can not stay here because he is an angel and being an angel he is he is not suppose to have a relationship with dark creatures like vampire and demons its forbidden and he who brakes this rule is to be severely punished."

The vampire smirked slightly, holding the boy close. "He belongs to me and bears my mark. As well as that, I will be able to protect him from anything that is thrown at him by any creature, including you angels" he said simply, looking towards Ayase.

"If you fight the angels it is just going to start more problems." Maria said through a sigh a bit annoyed by Darks smirk "And the mark is even wose because if I try to deny the fact that you two have a relationship they will see the mark and know that I was lieing."

The vampire chuckled softly. "Then let him stay. I can hide him form the angels" he stated simply, a kinder look filling his eyes as he looked at the woman in front of him. "If you want I can help him find his wings as well."

Maria sighed out of frustration leaning her head back onto the chair "I need to think about this, there are many pro's and con's on this situation." she said brushing her hair back.

The vampire pouted, pulling Ayase closer. "Thhat's what you said last time.... Then you took him away from me...." he said quielt, almost sadly. It was clear that he cared for the boy with all his heart, and would do anything to stay with him.

Ayase blushed a bit when Dark had pulled him closer "Cant we just see how it works out for a couple of days?" Lori said looking to Maria with a little pout, she sighed deepily "Fine we will see how this works out." she said.

Dark smiled when Maria agreed to see if this would work out, and he bowed his head. "Thank you Maria." he said simply before kissing Ayase's neck. "You're here again..... You don't know how happy I am" he whispered, nuzzling the boy who was basically sitting on his lap.

"Yeah, yeah yeah..." Maria groaned with a little sigh as she stood up and made her way to the door "I'll be checking ip on you now and then since one demon actually escaped." She said before opening her wings then flying out the house. Ayase blushed a bit at Darks words "Im happy to." Ayase said before noticing that he was practically sitting on Darks lap which made his blush brighter.

Dark purred softly, nuzzling him and lightly kissing his neck, pulling him onto his lap. There was an odd sound and Demenia appeared in the living room, looking down on the two of them , Each head gave a small, wolfish smile before she lay down. "You, angel. You're not as bad as the others of your kind. You make my master happy, and for that I am grateful" she said quietly, resting at Dark's feet.

"D-Dark." Ayase whined as he was pulled onto Darks lap and he kissed his neck. Ayase turned his head when he had heard the noise only to see Demenia, je blushe d abit so this was embarrassing. "N-No problem." Ayase said with alittle smile.

Dark pouted when Ayase complained, putting him next to him again. "Oh alright, have it your way" he said in a huff, but his eyes showed that he he was being playful and didn't mean what he had said. He was healthier now, and glad that he would once again be able to sleep next to the person he had fallen for.

(Demenia looks like thiiiis, except with three heads instead of one ^^

424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg
)

Ayase sighed twirling a strand of his long blonde hair before he leaned his head down onto Darks lap, he was exhausted due to all the things that had happen so far especially finding out that he was an angel, he found it funny that all of this started with him being a sacrifice.

( Coolio.)

Daark gently raan his fingers through the silky blonde hair, a gentle smile on his lips. "You must be tired, Ayase..... Would you like to sleep? Maybe I can make you something to eat?" he asked softly, leaning down and nuzzling the smaller male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back