Sacrifice In The Night (Neon Nyan & Tigress)

Aieden frowned slightly, pulling a face at the bandage on his paw. "It feels weird..... I'm not used to things restricting the movements of my joints, especially those around my paw" he said quietly, limping around the room a bit so that he could get used to the lack of movements.

Ayase laughed a bit "If you dont like it then turn human or something, your just going to have to get used to it Aieden." he said as he stood up and placed everything back into the first aid box, he placed it by the night stand by his bed and sighed "I wish I knew what Dark was doing.." he thought to himself aloud as he touched his mark on his neck.

Aiden sighed, padding after Ayase like a pet dog. "Knowing Dark he is probably curled up in bed or on the couch moping because he can't be with you. He loves you Ayase. More than his own life. You're going to have to find a way to get back to him, even if it means standing up to your sister" he explained in a quiet voice before closing his eyes and shifting into human, his fur changing into the clothes he had been wearing and the bandage changing so that it was fitted around his bare foot instead of a paw, and he yawned before stretching. "Ugh, this form feels different. I've been in wolf form for so long.... I guess I'll heal faster in this form as well."

(Human Aieden ^^)

tumblr_mlczag7He21snmn8yo1_500.jpg

( Hot xD )

Ayase looked down a bit "I know I have to, its just that it just... she is my sister, she's been with me since birth and she took care of me when times were rough and just to repay her with disobedience is just wrong to me..." Ayase said a bit sadly before looking over to Aieden in his human form "You look nice." he complimented.

Aieden nodded in understanding. "I know how that feels. My pack were like my family many years ago. And thank you" he said, a gentle smile on his face as he pushed his red bangs away from his eyes. He straightened his glasses slightly before liming over to the bed and sitting down.

(Agreed xD )

( lol )

Ayase sighed "I'll try to sneak out tonight to see Dark.." Ayase said touching his mark and whispering to himself "Just wait for me please Dark." Ayase laid down on his bed "Ayase can you go into town for me!?" His sister called from down the steps "U-Uh yeah alright." Ayase called back "Would you like to come with me?" Ayase asked looking over to Aieden.

Aieden smiled slightly. "Good. Maybe instead of sneaking out, in the end you can convince your sister that Dark is actually a really nice person? I mean, come on. Vampires and werewolves have been enemies for thousands of years, yet he still saved me" he said with a slight chuckle before wincing when Maria called up the stairs. "My ears...... Sure, I'll come to twon with you. I'm supposed to protect you, remember?"

"I'll try my best though she is so stubborn and I doubt she just isnt going to waste her momey when she had already paid for he vampire huntress." Ayase said abit doubtful he thenalughed a bit "Oh yeah I sort of forgot, forgot you were my protector, I just feel like your just another friend coming over." He said with a chuckle as he stood up "I'll meet you downstairs. I have to get dressed." Ayase said with a little smile.

The werewolf nodded slightly, a gentle smile on his lips as he limped out of the room. "I can understand that. I shall meet you downstairs, don't take too long to get changed" he chuckled softly before liming carefully down the stairs, pausing when he saw Maria. He gave her an almost nervous smile. "I really am sorry for being a bother...."

Maria looked over to Aiden not really who he was but then she remebere dhe was a werewolf so he could turn human "Dont worry about it your not being a bother at all." She said with a little smile. A moment later Ayase came down the steps dressed and reasy to go "Si why am I going into town?" Ayase asked a she was soon handed a list "I need you to go grocerry shopping for me, I would have made Robin go with you but she had some things to take care of herself." "Robin?" Ayase repeated "The huntress I hired." Maria explaine d"Oh alright.." now Ayase technically had to body guards "Wellw we will be going.." Ayase said a she sat at the door way putting on his shoes.

Aieden frowned slightly, tilting his head to the sside and looking at Maria. "Huntress.....? Why did you need to hire a huntress?" he asked softly, leaning against the wall and taking his weight off his wounded foot. He knew exactly why she had hired Robin, but he wanted to see if she would tell him. He hoped she would.

Maria smiled "Oh just some vampire related issues." She said "Its wasnt an issue..." Ayase mumbled under his breath but apparently Maria had heard since she glared at him, Ayase stood up and sighed "I'll be back soon..." he said before looking over to Aiden "Ready?" He aske dopening the front door.

Aieden nodded slowly. "Alright, I understand completely. After all, werewolves and vampires are rivals..... But there is one vamire that I trust, and I owe him my life after he saved mine. But I'll tell you that later if you want to hear it" he said to Maria with a smile before limping out of the house after Ayase. "So where are we going?"

Ayase looked at the peice of scrap paper "Well she wants me to go get some things from a shop but... I want to visit Dark so I will have to sneak into the village." Ayase said before looking over to Aiden "Do you know the quickest wy there?"

He nodded, giving a small smile before pointing towards a road that lead out of the village. "Yeah, it's that way. I'm probably going to have to shift if you want to get there quickly..." he explained softly, looking down the road as his senses picked up everything around him.

Ayase shook his head "I dont want you to take me when you have a bad foot, you will get it hurt again." Ayase said with concern in his tone "So we will walk, tell me when you want to rest though and we can stop."

The werewolf nodded, following after Ayase. "Alright, we can walk. But it might take a while" he stated, walkking in silence. They walked for a long time, pausing every now and then so that Aieden could rest for a minute before carrying on. Soon enough, they were back at the mansiion.

Ayase sighed when they were finally at the mansion "Finally!" Ayase said happily a she ran to the doors and opened them then started to look for Dark the one he loved ever so much.

Dark heard Ayase's voice and walked into the hall to meet him, pulling him into his arms and holding him close, a gentle smile on his lips. "Ayase... How have you been? Did your sister react badly to meeting Aieden?" he asked quietly, sitting on the floor and nuzzling the boy that he gave his heart out to.

Ayase smiled brightly when Dark had pulled him close, he missed this feeling. "I've been good though I would be evwn better if I could wake up to you everyday." Ayase said snuggling up against Darks chest "She was a bit shocled when she met Aieden, she tried to hit him with a broom actually but explained that he was hurt so she agreed to let him stay." Ayase said through a little sigh still holding Dark.

Dark nuzzled the boy, gently kissing his neck and keeping him close. "I'm glad.... Waking up next to you would make me the happiest person alive, I just wish your sister didn't view me as a problem.... As for Aieden, I am not surprised that Maria almost hit him with a broom, but I'm glad that she didn't. He's a very dear friend of mine." he murmured, quietly running his fingers through the silky soft blonde hair. "I missed you...."

"I know.." Ayase said through a little sigh "She is so overprotective of me.." he mumbled as Dark held him close, he smiled when he ran his hand through his silk blonde hair "I missed you to Dark, i've missed you so much."

Dark nuzzled him, pulling back slighly before leaning in to kiss him, holding him close. "Speaking of which, how did you get here without your sister finding out where you were going?" he asked gently. Aieden was sitting in the hallway, resting his foot and listening to them with a gentle smile on his lips, happy that Dark had finally found someone.

"Well she needed me to go into town to get something so I decided to visit you instead." Ayase said, a little blush still on his face from when Dark had kissed him "So we walked here because I didnt want Aieden to turn into a wolf when he is injured."

Dark chuckled softly, nuzzling him. "Your blush.... It's really cute...." he admitted quietly, kissing his cheek before thinking for a few moments. "What will your sister say when you go back home without what she asked for?" he questioned with a tilt of his head

Users who are viewing this thread

Back