Sacrifice In The Night (Neon Nyan & Tigress)

raven_by_raexbbforev-d33glrm.jpg

(( what the huntress looks like ))

Ayase frowned a bit, sad that he knew that he was causing Dark all of this pain. Ayase sat up from his bed having a small plan pop into his head "Take me to him." he whispered with a gentle smile, he could go 'visit' Dark then return before anyone notices he was gone, it probably wasn't a well thought out plan but he had no other options or anything.

(Oooh pretty)

The wolf, named Aieden, nodded his head before lowering into a crouch. "Of course Ayase. Climb onto my back, and hold on tightly.. Running will be the fastest form of traveling through the forest" he explained, looking at the window and listening for the huntress. His ears picked up nothing though, exept for the sound of the wind moaning in the trees.

Ayase nodded and smoothly climbed onto the wolfs back, holding onto its back "By the way do you have a name? I feel rude for not knowing my protectors name." he said quietly with a gentle smile, he was happy he was going to be able to see Dark.

The werewolf nodded as he carefully began limbing out of the window and down the wall. "Yes. My name is Aieden. I used to be the alpha of the StoneMoon pack, but my pack turned on me. Dark saved me from them." he said with a smile. "Now I am just a lone wolf" and with that he began running, his large paws strangely silent as they hit the ground. He raced through the trees, loving the feel of tthe wind in his face.

"That is a nice name." Ayase complimented as his blonde hair flowed through the fast wind"Sorry for what happened.." Ayase said though it was very sweet of Dark to save Aieden like that, if only his sister could see the sweetness of Dark and not viciousness which he rarely shows.

Aieden smiled slightly, skidding as he turned around a large oak tree. "Thank you. I noticed that you have Dark's mark? He only give that to people he truly cares for... Be it as a mate or as a companion" he explained with a smile before racing up Dark's driveway. He pushed open the door of the mansion with his snout, smelling the surroundings. "He's down in the living room, next to the fireplace. Go to him, Ayase" Aieden whispered, laying down on the floor in the hall.

Ayase blushed a bit when Aieden said that Darks mark meant that he was a mate or companion, he liked if he where Darks mate, they bothed admitted they loved eachother. When they entered the house Ayase slid off of Aieden and nodded "Thank you, Aieden." he said with a sweet smile before making his way to the living room, when he spotted Dark he went behind him and wrapped his arms around him, nuzzling his head in his back.

Aieden smiled, watching the two friends. Dark looked up when he felt arms wrap around him, and he looked away from the fire. "Ayase...?" he asked softly before smiling and returning the hug, gently kissing his neck. "Ayase.... I love you.... I wish your sister wasn't keeping me away from you..." he whispered softly, holding him close.

Ayase smiled as Dark held him back and kissed his neck "Yes its me." he said nuzzling his head into the crook of Darks neck "I love you two Dark, I dont care if we don't completely have my sister's approval." he whispered back holding him closer, just one day without being with Dark hurt him so much "I am sad to say that I cannot stay for to long." he said through a little sigh.

Dark sighed sadly, continuing to gently kiss Ayase's neck. "I figured as much.... Since I can't be with you, Aieden will stay with you at all times. He will remain in his wolf form unless you ask him to turn back to human. He'll protect you in case Shadow goes after you" he whispered, not wanting Ayase to leave him. He pulled the boy close, gently nipping at his neck.

"Will.... Will you let me feed from you....?"

Ayase nodded at Darks words stating that Aieden was to stay with him and protect him "Alright, I understand." he said still holding onto Dark as he nipped on his neck causing a little blush to appear along with a little sigh "Of course you can drink from me." he said stroking his lovely blue hair.

"I am sorry to ask this of you.... I haven't been feeding well with you gone" he murmured before gently sliding his fangs into Ayase's neck, drinking the sweet blood that immediately flowed into his mouth. He gave a gentle purr, having missed this. Having missed Ayase's warmth. He pulled his fangs out of the boy's neck, licking the wounds and healing them. "Thank you...."

"Its ok Dark, i'll do anything for you." Ayase whispered, he held Darks head and rubbed it as he sinked his teeth into his neck making him shiver a bit. When Dark was finished Ayased smiled "You domt need to thank me, I love you so you can drink from me as often as you want." Ayase said smoothly.

Dark kissed Ayase softly, closing his eyes. "I don't want you to go.... But morning is nearing. Your sister will be worried if you don't go home soon" he whispered sadly, reluctantly letting go of Ayase and stepping back. Aieden stood up and walked over to the human boy, lying down next to him so he could climb onto his bak once again. He chuckled at the thought of what his sister's expression to Ayase having a werewolf as a 'pet' would be.

Ayase frowned a bit when Dark had pulled away from their sweet kiss and pulled away from him "Yeah I know.." Ayase said a bit sadly before climbing onto Aiedens back and looking back over to Dark "I love you and I will try to visit you as much as possible." Ayase said with a small pitiful smile.

Dark smiled weakly at Ayase. "I love you too... And I look forward to your visits" he murmured. Aieden walked quietly out of the mansion before running into the forest, quickly making his way through the trees. "You know, Dark gave me his mark too. As a companion though, not as a mate. I think he gave you your mark as a mate" Aieden said with a weak smile before leaping and climbing up the wall, returning to the bedroom. He yawned and lay down next to the bed, much like a regular pet dog would.

Ayase smiled a bit when Aieden said that Dark probably gave him his mark as a mate "Probably so." he said with a small laugh "I would understand why Dark would give you a mark, you seem like a very great friend." he said. When they arrived back into the bedroom Ayase laid on his bed, he looked over to Aieden and smiled "Good night Aieden." he said before laying down and sleeping.

The werewolf rested his head on his front paws, smiling slightly up at him. "Goodnight, Ayase. I am curious to know how your sister will react to a werewolf sleeping on your floor" he whispered wi a soft chuckle before drifting into a dreamless sleep.

(time skip!!)

The next day Ayase woke up and looked to the door hearing that Maria was right at his door knocking "Ayase can I come in. Ayase sighed and closed the blinds from the bright sun "Well...uh.. one minute!" Ayase called he had to try to make an excuse about Aieden without letting Maria know he had left the house, if she was upset about him having a vampire mate how would she feel about him having a werewolf as a pet?!

Aieden looked up with a yawn, opening his golden eyes sleepily. "Hm...? Oh, that's your sister i guess? Tell her that..... Hm...... I'm injured. You invited me up. Something like that" He said in a whisper, licking his muzzle boredly before stretching, his tail swishing from side to side. He gave a little wolfy smirk. "It's not like you would be lying. I am injured."

Ayase looked over to Aieden and nodded "Alright, good idea." he said with a little smile before looking over to the door "You can come in now.." Ayase announced. The door was open and in came Maria who screamed once she noticed the wolf laying beside his bed "Where is the broom!?" she said as her eyes frantically searched for something to hit Aieden with "N-No dont hurt him!" Ayase whined grabbing the broomstick from his sisters hand "I saw him outside and he was injured so I invited him in..." Ayase lied with a nice smile "He is actually really nice and friendly."

What Aieden had said about being hurt hadn't been a lie. On the way back, unknown to Ayase, his paw had been snagged in a bear trap, tearing through fur and flesh and causing heavy bleeding. The humanoid-wolf mix stood up and limped over to Ayase, revealing the blood caked on his back left paw. He looked up at Maria before speaking. "I apologize for being a burden.... I am really grateful that your brother allowed me into the house. Especially what most humans are told about werewolves. I do hope it wouldn't be a bother if I stayed for a short while, at least until my wounds have healed? I can help around the house if you will let me" he said in a gentle yet rough voice. His golden eyes were pleading, much like a small puppy.

Maria was still a bit confused about the situation but she felt guilty when hearing the werewolfs words, she sighed "I-Its fine just focus on you health." Maria said before exiting the room, to stressed and confused to give a good answer. Ayase looked at Aidens injured paw, when had that happen? He walked out of the room and a moment later he returned with a little first aid kit "You should have told me you were hurt Aiden. Come here." Ayase said sitting down on the floor at patting the seat across from him.

The werewolf smiled slightly in thanks before limping over to Ayase, laying down on the ground so that his paw could be bandaged up again. He looked over at the boy, a sheepish grin on his face. "I apologize. I was concentrating on getting you back home safely. I had forgotten about my wounds by the time I fell asleep" he explained to Ayase, nosing his wounded paw slightly.

"Im happy that you care about my health but please next time tell me when your hurt, I care about you to you know." he said as he wiped the blood from his paw with a wipe he the started to bandage his paw, cutting it at the end and tieing it "There you go." Ayase said with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back