Sacrifice In The Night (Neon Nyan & Tigress)

Tigress

Feline Overlord

my character

VOCALOID_KAITO_DARK.jpg

Name:

Darkfang

Nickname:

Fang, Dark

170 (looks 17)

Species:

Vampire

556169_452609044750927_548926629_n.jpg

This is Blackstone, a small town surrounded by large forests and lush green grass. Any plants grown here are always beautiful and the flowers bloom with bright colours. This town seems to be the perfect place to stay, especially since it is all bright and beautiful.

However, this town has a dark secret.

At the edge of this town there is a dark mansion, where noting seems to grow. Even on the brightest days of the year, the mansion appears to be shrouded in darkness. This town was ruled over by a Vampire. The people in the town all knew of this dark creature, but whenever a new person came to the town they never mentioned a word of him. They hoped that the Vampire lord would feed from them and not the villagers. In fact, it was a custom of theirs to offer a visitor or new resident in the town to him as a 'sacrifice'.

This makes Dark feel lonely at times. Times like now, as he stepped out onto his porch and looked down towards the town as they switched on their lights for the night and hung up their crosses over their beds in an attempt to protect themselves from any Vampiric attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is Blackstone, a small town surrounded by large forests and lush green grass. Any plants grown here are always beautiful and the flowers bloom with bright colours. This town seems to be the perfect place to stay, especially since it is all bright and beautiful.^

However, this town has a dark secret.

At the edge of this town there is a dark mansion, where noting seems to grow. Even on the brightest days of the year, the mansion appears to be shrouded in darkness. This town was ruled over by a Vampire. The people in the town all knew of this dark creature, but whenever a new person came to the town they never mentioned a word of him. They hoped that the Vampire lord would feed from them and not the villagers. In fact, it was a custom of theirs to offer a visitor or new resident in the town to him as a 'sacrifice'.

This makes Dark feel lonely at times. Times like now, as he stepped out onto his porch and looked down towards the town as they switched on their lights for the night and hung up their crosses over their beds in an attempt to protect themselves from any Vampiric attacks.

"This cant be happening!" Ayase repeatedly said in his mind as he was panicking. Ayase was sitting in a cage made out of thick branches with sharp thorns, he was being taken somewhere but he didn't exactly know. Why were these people doing this to him, what did he do so wrong to deserve this? Ayase head throbbed in pain, it still hurts. Ayase was just sitting in his nice and cozy living room when all of a sudden people barged in there yelling something about a sacrifice, he had tried to fight back but he isn't the strongest of them all in the end he hit his head on something while he was being shoved into this cage. "Please stop! Where are you taking me!?" Ayase pleaded wanting answers desperately but he wouldn't get a reply. Ayase wondered if they did this to anyone else who just arrived into this town. They approached a dark gloomy mansion that sent shivers down Ayase back "Why am I here?!" he yelled wanting to get out of this sharp cage immediately.

Dark chuckled when he could hear the cries of the next sacrifice. "A guy this time eh? What, did they run out of pretty little girls I wonder" he mused as he walked down the stairs, his black and red velvet cape swirling around him as he walked. He pushed open the doors of his mansion and grinned darkly at the villagers, his eyes glowing a dark red. With that, he gave a mocking bow "Well done....... Your lives shall be spared for another week" he said before looking back up. With that said, all the villagers fled in terror.

He looked down at the boy in the cage before shrugging and grabbing the side of the cage, not noticing the blood that dripped off of his hands from the thorns as he pulled the cage into the mansion.

When the creepy mansion door had opened Ayase froze in terror, Who is this? he thought a bit scared as he watched them man bow at the villagers then they fled with terror "W-where are you going!?" Ayase said on the breek of tears "Dont leave me!" Ayase backed further into his cage when the strange man ame near it, pain screamed through his back as he was poked with thorns. As the man dragged him inside Ayase started to freak out "What are you doing, just please let me out!" he pleaded.

Dark chuckled and shook his head. "Geez they brought me a rather um...... well I quite honestly do not know how to put this" he said as he began pacing, trying the think of what he wanted to say. Eventually, he figured it out. "Aha! As I was saying, they brought me a rather frail looking snack..... Ah well, nothing I can do about it" he said to himself. Yes, he was speaking aloud to himself. Being alone for 153 years is sure to drive one mad, be they vampire or human.

Ayase watched as the strange guy paced around the mansion floor and talked to himself "W-what?" Ayase thought, was this guy some type of mad mental person who escaped from an aylum of some sorts, all of these possibility's rushed through Ayase head, this man could be anything really. Then Ayase heard the psycho man mention him about being a snack, snack? what do you mean snack!? Ayase breathing started to go rapid he backed further into his cage not caring about the thorns stabbing him in the back anymore "Leave me alone! Please just leave me alone!" Ayase placed his hand over his head like he was protecting himself from a tornado.

Dark looked at the boy when he was able to smell blood. "Stop pushing yourself against the thorns, child. You're hurting youself and wasting blood" he said as he walked over to the boy and opened the cage, a smirk forming on his lips. "Come on now, don't be shy...."

Ayase flinched when the guy had yelled at him telling him to stop pushing his back against the needle like thorns because he was wasting blood Why does it matter? Ayase said in his thought as his body started to shake as the guy approached his cage and opened it telling him not to be shy, Ayase didn't wantto get out of the cage because he didn't know what would happen but at the same time his body was in tremendous pain from being stabbed with the thorns Ayase slowly walked out of the cage and made a run towards the door, he desperately wanted to get away from this guy.

Dark opened a large black feathered wing and wrapped it around the boy before he could make it to the door. "Nuh uh, I need you to sta right here..... Don't worry, it won't hurt you..... Much." he hissed into the boy's ear before opening his mouth and sinking his fangs into his neck, sighing contently as the blood began running over his tongue and down his throat.

His blood really did taste delicious.

Ayase was about to reach for the door when something large, black and with feathers blocked his path, his light blue eyes shot wide, Is that a wing?! he thought to himself as he started to panic more, his heart beating rapidly it actually almost hurt then he heard the stange man whisper in his ear "What wont hurt!? Ayase managed to say but then there was a sharp pain in his neck. Vampire!? those things are real!? Ayase started to push on the guys chest, tryingto pry him off but Ayase still wasn't exactly the strongest "S-Stop!" Ayase managed to say still pushing, everything started to feel fuzzy which sort of made him nauseous.

Before Dark drained the boy and killed him, he extracted his fangs and licked the wound, healing it before licking the blood off of his lips. "Hmm...... Yum~" he said with a smile that made him seem not as scary as he normally looked. Whenever Dark had his fill of blood, he became a lot nicer to people, but that fact that he drank blood normally scared people away before he had a chance to speak. "Come on... Let's get you something to drink" he said and picked up the boy bridal style before walking to the kitchen. He put him down and switched on the kettle before taking out a mug and a container of hot chocolate.

When the guy took his sharp fangs out of Ayase's neck he sighed deeply with releif but everything was pretty blurry to him and he sort of felt dizzy. Ayase brought his hand up to were the guy had bitten and to his surprise there were no holes, did he heal it? Ayase jolted when he was suddenly picked up by the guy and taken to the kitchen. What was with the sudden change in mood, first he was drinking his blood now he is offering him a drink? This situation confused Ayase a bit he still covered his neck where the guy had bitten, he was still a bit scared of this guy and he didn't really know if he should take anything from him.

Dark was silent as he made the hot chocolate and his midnight blue hair hung over his icy grey eyes ad he looked down at the mug and poured the water in. He reached for the milk and added that to the mug before pouring that in too and mixing it all together. He carried the mug over to the boy and placed it on the counter before jumping up next to the mug, looking down at the boy with an odd look in his eyes. It almost looked like he was curious...

What was with the sudden silence! Ayase couldn't stand this guys constant mood swings it confused him more then it frustrated him. When they guy placed down the mug Ayase quickly grabbed it and turned away from the guy with a pout he then started to take little sips from the mug. Ayase wanted to avoid eye contact with him, for some reason it was intimidating to him and scary. Ayase looked down into his cup, why all of a sudden was this stuff happening to him?

"You do realize why you are here, don't you? Or did they not explain it to you while they brought you up here?" he asked him before listening to his answer. "Ah, Well you're a sacrifice. They do this once a week so that I don't take their lives" he began explaining before pausing and staring at the darkened window, his expression falling to it's usual depressed expression that he wore when he was alone. He was thinking about his family, and about what happened to them

(( Sorry I thought I replied >^< ))

"T-They didnt tell me anything.." Ayase said looking up from his steaming cup and turning his head to the vampire, he truely did not know why he was here, at first he thought it was a cruel welcoming joke but then they started ti stuff him in that spiky cage. Ayase took a drink from his mug as he listned to the dark vampires words but onky to do a spit take with the mug still in hand "Sacrifice!?" he said stepping away from the vampire, was he going to kill him or something!? Ayase started freaking out again "Sacrifice! They do sacrifices here just to save their own skins?! Why did I move here!?" Ayase said in his thought as some tears roled down his feminine face. Was he actually going to die here? Ayase looked back at the vampire and saw that he was looking out the window a bit gloomy like "This is a good chance." Ayase said to himself he then slowly started to back away and near the kitchen door.

Dark turned around when the boy started moving towards the door. "You do realize that it's night, right? And that I can fly? Which means I'll be able to catch you if you escape" he said before staring at the window. "Besides.... You seem more interesting than the others I was given..... I won't kill you, even vampires get lonely at times" he said with a slight shrug. "So pick your poison. Either you stay here and keep me company, while allowing me to drink some of your blood every so often, or you can run and I can kill you." he stated simply, folding his arms over his chest.

Ayase whined aa he stepped away from the door and back at his placw near the counter, why did this have to happen to him. Interesting? Ayase was interesting, Ayase always thought of himself as a regular person though he does have more girlishntype looks, he blames his mother but he's ok with it. He would expect vampires to be lonely after he seen all the movies but he never actually thought they were real but yet he was one standing right before him. "I-i'll stay..." Ayase said looking away from the vampire, of course he didnt like the fact that he had to drink his blood now and then but it was better then death.

Dark smiled, his sharp fangs visible between his pale lips. "Don't worry. I'll feed you properly and I won't harm you while you stay here" he said and stepped a little closer to the boy before pausing and looking at the ceiling, only to speak to himself again. "Although, one would wonder if I still have the ability to cook proper foods after so many years of just living off of blood and raw steak..... Ah well, I guess we'll have to see" he said with a shrug, his blue hair falling over his eyes yet again.

Ayase could see his fangs which made shivers go down his back. The way this vampire said he was going to feed him made Ayase feel like some type of house pet, which he didnt like that well "Im not some type of pet.." Ayase mumbled under his breath wiith a little pout. Ayase watched as the vsmpire stepped closer to him which made him step back a little he then watched as he looked up at the ceiling and started talking to himself, blood and raw steak!? Ayase thought to himself what is this guy a carnivore?! Ayase scratched the back of his arm and looked up at the vampire since he never really had a good look at him, as Ayase looked at the vampire a small blush spreaded across his face he then faced down and turned around so his back was towards the vampire "Gahh, why do I care if he's attractive I want to go home." Ayase said to himself.

(oooh he already finds the vamp attractive O.o interesting......)

Dark looked up. "Hm? Oh no, I don't think of you as a house pet. Why would I treat a person like an animal? Vampires don't count" he said before remembering that he still needed to take his cloak off. He huffed and pulled the velvet cloak off before hanging it up on a hook and staring at it, the blue shirt he was wearing sculpting his muscular torso and arms while his black jeans hugged his lower body. He really was good looking, even by vampire standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back